Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Since Bruce is such a great retailer... and I had money in my account... and I have a preference for all things 16340 fired... when I got the email notice that he added stock of this shiny little mod to his store, I pulled the trigger :)

It looks like a solid little device. It'll go nicely with my pair of Mini Vapestacks and GLV-2 Mini (on order and not expected until Feb2011). Now will USPS get it the hour drive or so between COV and myself for tomorrow or do I have to wait until Monday :p

Thanks again for your great service Bruce!

Last edited:

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* Stupid Snow *tap* *tap* *tap*

I'm all shoveled out and have seen no sign on the mail man... this is typical, I think my guy is lacking in work ethic. We are classified as rural route and my mail box is across the street from the house. In the past, I've been home with the front door open and gone to the box late in the day to find 'pink slips' saying package delivery was attempted but no one was home. I've had outgoing mail set with the flag up sit 2 days waiting... and I always get other people's mail (I wonder how much of mine has landed elsewhere).

Hopefully tomorrow :)

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
This Snow has USPS and UPS messed up! I spend all Monday digging out. I had around 30 inches of snow!

no doubt! I've got a bunch of stuff on it's way and it's all been delayed. My Amazon Prime 'next business day' stuff ordered on the weekend SHOULD have been here yesterday but are now scheduled for tomorrow.

The wife told me we needed (and I refused) a snowblower after last year's big storm... I've conceded and have started researching them now :)

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Finally!!!! USPS stopped by a little while ago... post marked 12/23 in a town about an hour from me.

Initial impression: Solid and Shiny... vapes with a 2.4ohm E2 XL carto as a single 16340 should... very nicely :)

Side button is a bit awkward since I'm so use to the top button MVS, but I'm getting used to it quick. My only complaint is that it is machined in such a way that is cannot stand up on it's own. There is a small 'nipple' on the bottom that the strap connects to that kills the nice flat bottom. Luckily, I came to terms with the flat bottom thing with my ordering a top heavy GLV-2 Mini and will be making a nice desk stand for all my vaping gear :)

duo.jpg

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
That wood holder is gorgeous. Nice job on it : D
Gave me idea's now lol

Thanks... it's simple and cheap enough to do. I did end up putting one last coat of tung oil on it last night... here is how it's looking now

2011-01-07_desk_stand-11.jpg

once the finish cures a few days I'll be putting some small clear rubber stick on feet on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread