The collection just doubled! I love DIY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Just got 45 new DIY flavors in plus what I already have I'm at over 64 DIY flavorings, everything you can think of. Someone stop me! No wait, after this batch, hahaha. Just tried a rocking blueberry cheesecake I made a couple weeks ago...never buying juice again.

i6e735.jpg

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
You'll really be in trouble when you discover the good/greatness of Inawera & Hangsen flavors

Ah yes the Hangsen flavors, danny mentioned them and I haven't been able to get my hands on them yet. Good call though that is next on the list. I never heard of Inawera, going to check that out right now actually. Thanks.

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Let me make your day with a little fact: (LOL)

Given that you have 64 different flavorings and you intend to make every mix combination available to you.

You have

126,886,932,185,884,164,103,433,389,335,161,480,802,865,516,174,545,192,198,801,894,375,214,704,230,400,000,000,000,000 combinations available! (Yes, that really is a number.)

This is far more than the number of atoms in the entire Universe.

The Second Law / 64 Factorial

Hmmm... Maybe I need to get a life...

Last edited:

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Hahaha, that is absolutely awesome right there rowdy.

I have 105 flavors. I also left out of my count the 2 major ingredients of vg & pg...

My son is a chemist. Now I understand his little smiles at me when I tell him "Hey, I'm almost right on with this flavor..."

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
That is very cool I would be so proud. My boys are 1 and 2 I have a ways to go but that's great.

105 flavors, man. I wouldn't know where to start.

I did not mention that my son, the chemist - age 38, is an avid NON-SMOKER!! (Avid, hell - he is almost aggressive!!)

Enjoy each day with those 2. I promise you that in virtually no time, they will be asking for the car keys...

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Yeah, I saw you were able to get to the classified ad before I was. I don't know if I am more mad at you for buying it, or myself for not being on the classifieds section 24/7 :p

Hopefully you can make some WIN juice with all that ;)

Haha sorry man that was a sick deal though hah? I really tried to stay away and I kept going back to look at the pictures of the sea of flavorings and it happened I hit the submit button...there was no going back. Damn this forum! haha

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Got the vape mail itchies!!! Just added another dozen flavors including my first Hangsens, wanted to mix three new recipes this weekend, but no vape mail on Saturday...grrrr!!! It just doesn't stop, and I MUST own every coconut flavoring that exists and figure out what flavor brand my favorite premix vendor uses, there aren't many more possibilities!! Glad I have company... Sigh. :blink:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Ah yes the Hangsen flavors, danny mentioned them and I haven't been able to get my hands on them yet. Good call though that is next on the list. I never heard of Inawera, going to check that out right now actually. Thanks.

If your going to use hangsen I found a fantastic new source for original hangsen flavoring and not the rebottled stuff the others are selling. And best of all there in the USA and even better there in my own home state of New Jersey.

So what are you waiting for. You haven't really vaped until you've tried hangsen and inawera:)

BuyHangsen.com

Oh my god I vape this stuff and see spots in front of my eyes then realize I haven't cleaned my eye glasses for a week:)

Last edited:

LurkTron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Vancouver, Wa
I have well over 100 Inawera Flavors (pretty much all I use)
Then there's all of those TFA and Capella I don't use and tons of VZ,FW,LA, Hangsen and FA. Someone stop me!

Seeing as how you are probably an experience Inawera flavor user. Could you point me in the right direction for a good strawberry chocolate. (Inawera wild strawberry, inawera milk chocolate)
Drops per 10ml please!

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Seeing as how you are probably an experience Inawera flavor user. Could you point me in the right direction for a good strawberry chocolate. (Inawera wild strawberry, inawera milk chocolate)
Drops per 10ml please!
Go to the InaweraShop site under flavors click on Duets you'll find a Strawberry Chocolate Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread