Status
Not open for further replies.

archimede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Turkey
The news is that there is no news. But Vaper's House does ship international I believe. There is a link on our home page.

Yes i had a look at Vaper's House website but unfortunately there is no choice of PG/VG ratio there. As i vape vg i am unable to order from them.
Thanks anyway...

archimede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Turkey
I understand about the situation. There is a custom problem in Turkey because e-cigarettes are forbidden at the moment. It will change in a few months i think as some researches are made on e-cigs in our country. Meanwhile I have had 8 different orders from HHV in the past 3 months and none of them was held in the customs. Also from JC,AIV and Goodlife. It is a kind of luck maybe... I have tasted nearly all the premium liquids except house blend. I was hoping to taste it sometime but seems hard for now...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Random info here:

We normally ship next business day, we always have and always will. We do NOT work on Saturday and Sunday. Even though we have a webstore, we are real people, with real lives. And we like to have a day or two off, the same as everyone else.

We take pride in each and every bottle that we mix and ship. Speed does matter, but quality comes first. We will not offer same day shipping. Your order needs to be printed, checked, labels made, bottles labeled, juice mixed, order double checked, order packaged, and then shipped. We don't just pull items off a shelf and pop them in a box.

If you add a note to your order that we are SLOW by not shipping same day, your order will be cancelled, your payment will be refunded and your account deleted.

Thank you.

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
Hi FlyingV! I'm pretty new to vaping and am about to place my very first Copper Creek order (excited!!!). I live in Kansas, but will be leaving for Houston next Thursday morning. I was just wondering if you thought if (I place the order now) I should probably get it by next Weds, or if I should just have it shipped to Houston? I sent a question in on the website too, but I thought this might get a faster response.

Thanks!

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Hi FlyingV! I'm pretty new to vaping and am about to place my very first Copper Creek order (excited!!!). I live in Kansas, but will be leaving for Houston next Thursday morning. I was just wondering if you thought if (I place the order now) I should probably get it by next Weds, or if I should just have it shipped to Houston? I sent a question in on the website too, but I thought this might get a faster response.

Thanks!

If you ordered today and it ships tomorrow, you would probably get your juice Monday or Tuesday. If it shipped Friday, you should still get it before your trip so you should be ok. CC's shipping is quick, I've always been pleased with the travel time of my juice and my local post office sucks.

Correct me if I'm wrong V.

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
Oh, that's super! It's a pretty decent size order, and I didn't really want to fly back to KC, from Houston, with that much juice. I was hoping I could try a couple before I leave, and select a couple of the ones I like best to take with me. Any particular juices that, in your opinion, REALLY need steeping before they should be vaped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread