Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Thank you. I was just teasing, but..... :laugh:

For the website I have the designer, for our computers I have my son the geek. For everything else I pick up the phone/submit a ticket while panicking. But I can mix. Hopefully that makes up for my tech shortcomings.

Well, if you ever decide to start sending out email newsletters, I'm here :p

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Crisis in the hut!!!!

Someone (that would be me) forgot to order the 3ml bottles for the free samples. Until the shipment arrives, there will not be samples with your package. I do apologize. :blush:
For SHAAAAAME!!!!

You could always use 6 or 15ml bottles for samples. If you do, let me know, and I will get an order in ASAP! :D

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I've been remiss not posting here. I'll try to do better.

We have upgraded the site security again, just to make sure that everyone's info is as safe as possible. Nothing has changed with the actual workings of the site, when you go to checkout you are still transferred to the secure checkout with the credit card processor.

While we have not had any security breaches on our site, we take this very seriously and are continuously upgrading to make your shopping as secure as possible.

Thanks!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
We're hard at work catching up after our internet outage. Things should be back to normal by the weekend, and thank you to everyone for being so patient.

And....
We have a new link on our Friends of Copper Creek page. Here's a link for anyone that wants to take a peek!
Friends of Copper Creek

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
We do on occasion, just when there is something really important to tell people. I hate spam with a passion, so never want to do it to anyone else.

I SO appreciate this.

I have vendors sending me email if they sneeze, and then I keep submitting unsubscribe replies and they don't unsubscribe me

So really, THANK YOU!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Mr. V's mom took a serious turn for the worse over night. The store will be closed tomorrow due to yet another trip to MI. We should have moved her over here long ago. *kicking self*

I'm sure that everyone understands this is way more important. Thinking of you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread