The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Copper Creek Info Thread

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by FlyingV, Dec 10, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. satelliteoflove

satelliteoflove Full Member Verified Member

May 31, 2013
    Kansas

Hah glad to know through my (extremely minor) pain, you found yourself a good online retail tech guru. :p

And thanks for the help and speedy replies. I appreciate it!

2. Asmuth

Asmuth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Virginia
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I mainly do email marketing now, but the company I contract to has me look at their backend all the time.

3. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thank you. I was just teasing, but..... :laugh:

For the website I have the designer, for our computers I have my son the geek. For everything else I pick up the phone/submit a ticket while panicking. But I can mix. Hopefully that makes up for my tech shortcomings.

4. Asmuth

Asmuth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Virginia
    Well, if you ever decide to start sending out email newsletters, I'm here :p

5. FlyingV

Supporting member
    We do on occasion, just when there is something really important to tell people. I hate spam with a passion, so never want to do it to anyone else.

6. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Update time!
    All orders through AB-11110 have shipped. Thanks everyone!
    Now I can go home and go to bed.

7. FlyingV

Supporting member
    We will be closed for the 4th of July holiday. The store will close on Wednesday 7/3 and reopen on Monday morning.

8. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Crisis in the hut!!!!

Someone (that would be me) forgot to order the 3ml bottles for the free samples. Until the shipment arrives, there will not be samples with your package. I do apologize. :blush:

9. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    For SHAAAAAME!!!!

You could always use 6 or 15ml bottles for samples. If you do, let me know, and I will get an order in ASAP! :D

10. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Um, no. Nice try though.

11. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    I dont blame you. But I had to try! Just in case. :D

12. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I've been remiss not posting here. I'll try to do better.

We have upgraded the site security again, just to make sure that everyone's info is as safe as possible. Nothing has changed with the actual workings of the site, when you go to checkout you are still transferred to the secure checkout with the credit card processor.

While we have not had any security breaches on our site, we take this very seriously and are continuously upgrading to make your shopping as secure as possible.

Thanks!

13. FlyingV

Supporting member
    We're hard at work catching up after our internet outage. Things should be back to normal by the weekend, and thank you to everyone for being so patient.

And....
    We have a new link on our Friends of Copper Creek page. Here's a link for anyone that wants to take a peek!
    Friends of Copper Creek

14. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I SO appreciate this.

I have vendors sending me email if they sneeze, and then I keep submitting unsubscribe replies and they don't unsubscribe me

So really, THANK YOU!

15. FlyingV

Supporting member
    You are ever so welcome! And good to see you. :)

16. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Per deer hunters requests, we have added an unflavored juice called Buck Hunter. There is a link to it on the front page. And no, it can't be customized. This is just for the hunting season.

17. FlyingV

Supporting member
    All orders placed before 4pm today are mixed and will be going to the post office first thing in the morning. Thank you everyone, and have a great weekend!

18. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Mr. V's mom took a serious turn for the worse over night. The store will be closed tomorrow due to yet another trip to MI. We should have moved her over here long ago. *kicking self*

19. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm sure that everyone understands this is way more important. Thinking of you all!

20. FlyingV

Supporting member