Status
Not open for further replies.

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
2 close friends. One of them completely made the switch, and the other is still struggling with the process, although he has cut down about 6 or 7 daily cigs, so hes doing good. I have peaked interest in around 5 other people I know, but to my knowledge they haven't made the jump yet. As long as the seed is planted I say..

Amirite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
New York, NY
no full converts yet, but i've given 2 friends ego setups with old batteries, used clearos, and juice flavors they found appealing. they've both ordered gear to charge and refill what i gave them, but are still doing the analog thing too.

This is what I had to do too (architects in NYC means no disposable income) but now I don't have any more starters to give out.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
I have converted 5 smokers to e-cigs since I, myself, quit on Jan 25 2013. What's your tally?

But honestly, it shouldn't be this hard to convince people to buy a 50.00 starter kit when cigarettes are $13.50 a pack here.

Me, just one so far but I only been on the job 'bout two weeks. :)

$13.50 a pack?

Oof. I thought it was bad when we went to about $6.30 a pack...

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Hoping to v-vert my 38th.

Had my teeth cleaned this AM. The accounting clerk overheard my dentist congratulate me being 'bakky free for almost two years. She, the clerk, had tried the lil' e-ciggy thing (no, she didn't know which one) and went back to smoking. Had her try my VV Gripper, DCT with DIY blueberry joose. Her eyes popped wide open and asked if I could recommend a setup. I plan to drop off two eGo batts, two eMDCCs, a charger and some joose tomorrow.

BTW, this was the shortest cleaning session ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread