Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Introducing the Creator on www.iVapour-elixir.co.uk

Ever get sick and tired of your atomiser not delivering the goods? Well now it's no big deal, just remove and pop on a new one!

Unlike most other e-cigs, the Creator is a 2-piece electronic cigarette. Cartridges have the atomiser included (also referred to as a "cartomizer"), and are a fraction of the cost of a standard atomiser. Replacements cost £1.50 each and so they can easily be disposed of, or if you prefer, they can be refilled.

This model and has been very popular in the USA - it is the KR808D-1 model. Also known in the US as Vapor King, Nebula, Vaperello, Fusion, and Zeus; the Creator is the long battery version and is the same length as a 901 or 510/Dura. It comes with silver batteries which are compatible with DSE901 chargers.

Check out the PCC that is also available - also compatible with DSE901 batteries!

Attachments

• CIMG9343.jpg
    CIMG9343.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 39
  • CIMG9361.jpg
    CIMG9361.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
  • CIMG9348.jpg
    CIMG9348.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 38
  • creatorbox.jpg
    creatorbox.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 33

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yes, 901 atomisers will fit and work really well with the Creator batteries (KR808D-1).

I have recently been informed of this video from GrimmGreen showing Nebula batteries (KR808D-1) being used with a 901 atomiser.

And check out the vapour -

YouTube - Nebula battery on a 901 atomizer

Last edited:

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Got my Creator today, thanks Toby.

As mentioned on YouTube, the straight Creator battery with cartomiser is a very airy vape - so not for me except in emergencies. (My cartomiser doesn't whistle like GrimmGreen's does.)

I tried it on a PureSmoker passthru, just for devilment - instant alarm, very hot, daren't do a full vape. Tried it on Garry Dibley's passthru - dead end, it won't vape at all. Also, with these "big fat" passthrus the cartomiser is too short and one's lips are very close to the body. Apparently it works really well with a standard 901 passthru but I've only ever had faulty ones so I can't try it.

Strange, the carts are not supposed to work with 901 batteries at all :confused:

However, I bought the thing for the longer-lasting battery, intending to use it with 901 atomisers. I won't know how it does with that for some time because nearly all the TW atties I bought were duff and I'm going to get some more from Toby.

Later... My cart is whistling now ;)

scylla :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread