Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
My son knows to never touch any of my vaping equipment, but that doesn't stop me from locking my nicotine away with something like this:

5919.jpg

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Not taking anything away from your concern, but you really could have chosen a much smarter title than the one you did. ECF is huge on the internet and titles to threads like this only does harm. Do you want the ANTZ's to cherry pick this title and state that even those who vape know that it is dangerous??? Are you even aware of the severe threats to vaping, especially right now?

And do really need those of us on ECF to tell you to secure your eliquid from your kids?

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Not taking anything away from your concern, but you really could have chosen a much smarter title than the one you did. ECF is huge on the internet and titles to threads like this only does harm. Do you want the ANTZ's to cherry pick this title and state that even those who vape know that it is dangerous??? Are you even aware of the severe threats to vaping, especially right now?

And do really need those of us on ECF to tell you to secure your eliquid from your kids?

+1 on the title. That's the first thing that ran across my mind. Must be another one of those nay sayer spy's lurking. Please change the title to something more fitting the subject.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I agree.. I keep my nic & juice where the kids can't get it. Something that's always annoyed me is when I see people say things like, 'I'd like to DIY, but I have kids and don't want to have concentrated nic in the house'. As if they don't already have many other poisonous things in their houses, which somehow they manage to keep away from the kids. And, where are they storing their 24mg strawberry shortcake liquid? DIY or not, it all needs to be kept away from kids, and luckily that's a very easy thing to do.

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc

What they don't find they will make up.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis

Your title is fine. I highly doubt that vaping will be made illegal due to the title of one thread... let along give them any additional fuel they "need" to try and regulate this habit of ours. You've a right to discuss these things, and though I may of chosen a different title myself, yours isn't completely in error. Nicotine is dangerous, in the wrong hands. Mini-moderators should find something else to do aside of criticizing thread titles... just sayin'.

xpackaday

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Don't leave it laying around. Put it away. Lock it up. Find a time that you are not going to be disturbed or interrupted when mixing. Store it just like you do with other dangerous chemicals around the house, use care.

The title is ok, I don't think someone is going to grab at such a thin straw. I think it shows that we have a concern community that talks about the risk and dangers and address the issues.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

I understand asking for advice. That's a big part of ECF. And you are right, ANTZ's make up BS about vaping regularly. But picking up thread title's from ECF is doubly worse. A better option for a title would be: How does everyone store their e-liquid securely? That is all we are saying. We surely don't want to help these zealots.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Your title is fine. I highly doubt that vaping will be made illegal due to the title of one thread... let along give them any additional fuel they "need" to try and regulate this habit of ours. You've a right to discuss these things, and though I may of chosen a different title myself, yours isn't completely in error. Nicotine is dangerous, in the wrong hands. Mini-moderators should find something else to do aside of criticizing thread titles... just sayin'.

+1. I'd like to think that the Feds are concerning themselves with our brothers and sisters in uniform who are fighting on our behalf. Sadly, the novelty of war has worn thin and trivial issues garner much more buzz and press coverage. If you are concerned about young'uns getting into a stash of nic, I say post away. We should be looking to each other for feedback and suggestions, not ridicule.

I'd don't yet have children, but you can bet your bottom dollar that my gear will be under lock and key when that day comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread