The delectable flavor of old ashtray

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Hi vapers! I've been vaping for about 3 weeks and I'm trying to quit analogs. I still smoke a couple a day. Sometimes I will take a few drags on a cig then put it out and save the rest for later.

I had one of these half-smoked analogs in my ashtray today and went to pick it up and light it... but decided to draw a couple times on the unlit cigarette first (I think this is a new habit i've picked up from vaping - drawing on the PV first without the button pressed to pull liquid into the wicks!) OH BOY did it taste horrific unlit! A mouth full of ashtray! If you are like me and trying to give up the stinkies, try this little trick. Then ask yourself if you'd rather get nicotine from that old .... or from something that tastes like blueberry strawberry mint cake with cream. It's a no-brainer! :vapor:

Happy vaping :)
and best of luck to all of you who are quitting analogs! :toast: To your health!

VirtualJunky

Sep 25, 2013
Florida
I see this a lot, people talking about the switch over. I don't know if I was just lucky, or if I went with a good product/flavor combo, but I was able to have my last smoke the day I got my first ecig about a month ago. 8 years of smoking, replaced in a day with a Halo G6 and Twisted Java (Halo juice).

Side Note: To anyone who notices my age, yes, I've smoked since I was 14. >_>

DrkSide

Sep 24, 2013
United States
Fortunately I was able to quit the first day I started vaping as well. Like quite a few others I still like the smell of someone smoking a cigarette however the after smell is horrible. The taste you got from the cigarette is the same as that smell. Just wait until you completely give up analogs and then see how they smell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
It's always good to read a cigarette gross out story. Last year I was going on five months without a cigarette. Grossly underestimated the charge on my eGo, and ended up trying to smoke. It was so friggin disgusting! Didn't even make through half of the smoke. Cigarettes are over rated ;) Congrats on the three weeks cloud.nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread