The Diketone free tested vendors list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
    I think its time for us to make an official list. This list will be for juice that has been tested by a third party lab, and the results have been made public. I will consider this thread to be a work in progress until the day comes when all juice is tested. I will add vendors and links to the tests as they become available.
    I ask for all of your help with this list. Im sure that I dont know them all, and I hope that more will be yet to come. Please bring my attention to any vendors that should be on this list. I may miss a post here, so please feel free to message me with vendors AND LINKS TO TESTS. We will not be adding any to the list that dont have public test results and are free of diketones. Some of these vendors have d and/or ap detected on some of their tests. this has been noted on them. you will have to check the tests to see which ones.
    We have now put this in a spreadsheet. This way it can be edited later.

DAP Tested Vendors List - Google Sheets

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
      just curious...
      are the only acceptable levels for this list 0 or ND?
      example: what if a vendor has ND for diacetyl and like only 20ug for AP? is that good enough for this list?
      As long as the supplier is a full disclosure supplier I would imagine, and that they post their lab tests or are willing to send them out via email.
      I sent Troop of The Plume Room an email and got TPR's lab results. Only a couple had trace amounts:
      TPR Statement.pdf - Google Drive
      They are reformulating those with trace amounts if I understood correctly and Troop says that they are adding another lab for even more results. That's full disclosure in my book.

Charlie Nobles lists lab results for each flavor like Mountain Oak Vapors does:
      Admiral's Reserve: Pistachio RY4 – Charlie Noble

Like this one on their Admirals Reserve "Pistachio RY4"
      For test results conducted by Global Laboratory Services, Inc. Click Here

Mazinny

Vaping Master
      ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      Jul 25, 2013
      NY
        I'm thinking I'd like to keep this an "nd" list. At least for now.
        Opinions?
        Your call but if you want to keep it that way, Seduce juice might have to be removed. The ones with only diacetyl results have AP in them. People who are ok with small amounts of DA/AP could check the Vaporshark site. Dozens if not hundreds of juice that fall into that category.

Btw, i added some more on the other thread, but i will add them here for the benefit of interested readers until you get a chance to incorporate into first post :

Totally Wicked - link on post # 297 in the other thread
        Halo - # 362
        Mad Mikes - # 388
        The Clean Vape - # 418
        Flavour Art - # 410

Mister E Liquid ( link next to each liquid product description ) Premium USA E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice - Mister-E-Liquid
        Vaporshark ( link next to each liquid product description ) VaporShark - E-Liquid
        The Vape Space ( link next to each liquid product description ) E-Juice – The Vape Space

Also there is this one :

News – Habu Vapor

some of them have small amounts though.

Last edited:

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
        Jun 25, 2013
        OH
          I'm thinking I'd like to keep this an "nd" list. At least for now.
          Opinions?

i'm fine either way. just wanted to check.
          actually Sirius already posted the company i was referring to.... Charlie Noble. all of the liquids have tests, but some flavors they sell have small amounts of AP. and i think one flavor has like 75ug. but that is only 1, and it's the worst.

i disagree with the "sending results out through email" though. if it's not publicly posted, then i don't think it should go here.
          seems fishy to me anyway. if you have good test results, then why would you not want to publicly post them?

Sirius

Star Puppy
          Supporting Member
          ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
          Nov 19, 2013
          North Carolina
            I like the way VaporShark posts the link on their web page and that they use Enthalpy Labs:

Peanut Butter Cup – Decadent E Liquid Flavors | VaporShark.com

peanut-butter.png

Btw it's almost a certainty that I'll try that "Peanut Butter Cup"! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

Mazinny

Vaping Master
            ECF Veteran
            Verified Member
            Jul 25, 2013
            NY
              i'm fine either way. just wanted to check.
              actually Sirius already posted the company i was referring to.... Charlie Noble. all of the liquids have tests, but some flavors they sell have small amounts of AP. and i think one flavor has like 75ug. but that is only 1, and it's the worst.

i disagree with the "sending results out through email" though. if it's not publicly posted, then i don't think it should go here.
              seems fishy to me anyway. if you have good test results, then why would you not want to publicly post them?
              For the life of me i don't understand why either. Baker White sent me an email with all their juice tested and nd for both substances, but it's not posted on their site. Nicquid will apparently do the same if you ask them.

Sirius

Star Puppy
              Supporting Member
              ECF Veteran
              Verified Member
              Nov 19, 2013
              North Carolina
                Your call but if you want to keep it that way, Seduce Juice might have to be removed. The ones with only diacetyl results have AP in them. People who are ok with small amounts of DA/AP could check the Vaporshark site. Dozens if not hundreds of juice that fall into that category.

Btw, i added some more on the other thread, but i will add them here for the benefit of interested readers until you get a chance to incorporate into first post :

Totally Wicked - link on post # 297 in the other thread
                Halo - # 362
                Mad Mikes - # 388
                The Clean Vape - # 418
                Flavour Art - # 410

Mister E Liquid ( link next to each liquid product description ) Premium USA E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice - Mister-E-Liquid
                Vaporshark ( link next to each liquid product description ) VaporShark - E-Liquid
                The Vape Space ( link next to each liquid product description ) E-Juice – The Vape Space

Also there is this one :

News – Habu Vapor
                Hiya Maz old friend..Yes there's a bunch of these dytone threads popping up these days..Thought we might as well help them along until someone makes one of those "BIG THREAD" dealeos like the HHV one. It would be nice to incorporate the suppliers that test results show SOME trace amounts though,.. as the vapers can always decide for themselves if they want to purchase from that supplier or not.
                I purchase from "Full Disclosure" suppliers as at least they are keeping us informed.

Sirius

Star Puppy
                Supporting Member
                ECF Veteran
                Verified Member
                Nov 19, 2013
                North Carolina
                  For the life of me i don't understand why either. Baker White sent me an email with all their juice tested and nd for both substances, but it's not posted on their site. Nicquid will apparently do the same if you ask them.
                  TPR hasn't posted to their site either. Boggles the mind really as to why not?!?

Mazinny

Vaping Master
                  ECF Veteran
                  Verified Member
                  Jul 25, 2013
                  NY
                    Hiya Maz old friend..Yes there's a bunch of these dytone threads popping up these days..Thought we might as well help them along until someone makes one of those "BIG THREAD" dealeos like the HHV one. It would be nice to incorporate the suppliers that test results show some trace amounts though as the vapers can always decide for themselves if they want to purchase from that supplier.
                    I purchase from "Full Disclosure" suppliers as at least they are keeping us informed.
                    Hiya buddy ! yeah maybe there could be supplement at some point ! I'm really glad Dizzo got the ball rolling though !

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
                    Verified Member
                    Jun 25, 2013
                    OH

only reason i can think of......it's some kind of legal protection. if the tests are shown to be untrue or inaccurate, then they can say "we never said our liquid had no D/AP, and the employee that sent the email was fired."

farfetched i know, but any other reason not to post GOOD results, other than legal?

Sirius

Star Puppy
                      Supporting Member
                      ECF Veteran
                      Verified Member
                      Nov 19, 2013
                      North Carolina
                        Hiya buddy ! yeah maybe there could be supplement at some point ! I'm really glad Dizzo got the ball rolling though !
                        Yep me too! It's bound to affect the business as well. I don't see as many wonkey fly by the seat of their pants eliquid suppliers popping up everywhere as there use to be. At least it doesn't seem like as many until you visit Giant Vapes lmao :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
                        Supporting Member
                        ECF Veteran
                        Verified Member
                        Nov 19, 2013
                        North Carolina
                          only reason i can think of......it's some kind of legal protection. if the tests are shown to be untrue or inaccurate, then they can say "we never said our liquid had no D/AP, and the employee that sent the email was fired."

farfetched i know, but any other reason not to post results, other than legal?
                          Preparing for the FDA to drop the equivalent of a 10.000lb bomb to crack open a walnut I presume. lol

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
                          ECF Veteran
                          Verified Member
                            I think its time for us to make an official list. This list will be for juice that has been tested by a third party lab, and the results have been made public. I will consider this thread to be a work in progress until the day comes when all juice is tested. I will add vendors and links to the tests as they become available.
                            I ask for all of your help with this list. Im sure that I dont know them all, and I hope that more will be yet to come. Please bring my attention to any vendors that should be on this list. I may miss a post here, so please feel free to message me with vendors AND LINKS TO TESTS. We will not be adding any to the list that dont have public test results and are free of diketones.

Black note-
                            Lab Certificate - Black Note

Halo-
                            Halo's eLiquid Test Results | HaloCigs Blog

Juice Mafia- Link is on each flavor. Not all flavors tested.
                            Juicemafia - Gourmet E-Juice you can't refuse!

Mountain Oak Vapor-link is on each flavor
                            Mountain Oak Vapors Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Mr. E liquid- link is on each flavor.
                            Premium USA E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice - Mister-E-Liquid

nicvape- Uses nictrace system. you can check by individual batch # here. NicTrace: NicVape's Quality Comittment to Excellence and Transparency

NJoy artist line- test results come when you buy the collection set. can be seen here. http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordp...-look-the-njoy-artist-collection-sample-pack/

Seduce juice- link on each flavor.
                            Welcome to Seduce Juice -

Vapor Bar- Each bottle comes with the test results from its batch.
                            The Vapor Bar | Premium Forever E-Liquid, Lab Tested E-Liquid

The vape space-link is on each flavor.
                            E-Juice – The Vape Space

Vapor shark-link is on each flavor.
                            VaporShark - E-Liquid

@Dizzo, thank you for your efforts!

Status
                            Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')