The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Diketone free tested vendors list

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Dizzo, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dizzo

Dizzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2015
    Milwaukee
    I think its time for us to make an official list. This list will be for juice that has been tested by a third party lab, and the results have been made public. I will consider this thread to be a work in progress until the day comes when all juice is tested. I will add vendors and links to the tests as they become available.
    I ask for all of your help with this list. Im sure that I dont know them all, and I hope that more will be yet to come. Please bring my attention to any vendors that should be on this list. I may miss a post here, so please feel free to message me with vendors AND LINKS TO TESTS. We will not be adding any to the list that dont have public test results and are free of diketones. Some of these vendors have d and/or ap detected on some of their tests. this has been noted on them. you will have to check the tests to see which ones.
    We have now put this in a spreadsheet. This way it can be edited later.

DAP Tested Vendors List - Google Sheets

• Like Like x 30
  2. Sirius

Sirius Star Puppy Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Great idea for a thread. I'll get on the lappy tomorrow and post the suppliers with test results that I have links to.

• Like Like x 2
  3. misterholidayhouse

misterholidayhouse Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2013
    Central Oregon
  4. Gauntlgrym

Gauntlgrym Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2013
    OH
    just curious...
    are the only acceptable levels for this list 0 or ND?
    example: what if a vendor has ND for diacetyl and like only 20ug for AP? is that good enough for this list?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    As long as the supplier is a full disclosure supplier I would imagine, and that they post their lab tests or are willing to send them out via email.
    I sent Troop of The Plume Room an email and got TPR's lab results. Only a couple had trace amounts:
    TPR Statement.pdf - Google Drive
    They are reformulating those with trace amounts if I understood correctly and Troop says that they are adding another lab for even more results. That's full disclosure in my book.

Charlie Nobles lists lab results for each flavor like Mountain Oak Vapors does:
    Admiral's Reserve: Pistachio RY4 – Charlie Noble

Like this one on their Admirals Reserve "Pistachio RY4"
    For test results conducted by Global Laboratory Services, Inc. Click Here [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Dizzo

Jan 20, 2015
    Milwaukee
    I'm thinking I'd like to keep this an "nd" list. At least for now.
    Opinions?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Okay by me..it's your thread so will do. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mazinny

Mazinny Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    Your call but if you want to keep it that way, Seduce Juice might have to be removed. The ones with only diacetyl results have AP in them. People who are ok with small amounts of DA/AP could check the Vaporshark site. Dozens if not hundreds of juice that fall into that category.

Btw, i added some more on the other thread, but i will add them here for the benefit of interested readers until you get a chance to incorporate into first post :

Totally Wicked - link on post # 297 in the other thread
    Halo - # 362
    Mad Mikes - # 388
    The Clean Vape - # 418
    Flavour Art - # 410

Mister E Liquid ( link next to each liquid product description ) Premium USA E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice - Mister-E-Liquid
    Vaporshark ( link next to each liquid product description ) VaporShark - E-Liquid
    The Vape Space ( link next to each liquid product description ) E-Juice – The Vape Space

Also there is this one :

News – Habu Vapor

some of them have small amounts though.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Gauntlgrym

Jun 25, 2013
    OH
    i'm fine either way. just wanted to check.
    actually Sirius already posted the company i was referring to.... Charlie Noble. all of the liquids have tests, but some flavors they sell have small amounts of AP. and i think one flavor has like 75ug. but that is only 1, and it's the worst.

i disagree with the "sending results out through email" though. if it's not publicly posted, then i don't think it should go here.
    seems fishy to me anyway. if you have good test results, then why would you not want to publicly post them?

• Like Like x 7
  10. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Mazinny

Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    For the life of me i don't understand why either. Baker White sent me an email with all their juice tested and nd for both substances, but it's not posted on their site. Nicquid will apparently do the same if you ask them.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Gauntlgrym

Jun 25, 2013
    OH
    just fyi some of the vape space liquids contain small amounts of AP too.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Hiya Maz old friend..Yes there's a bunch of these dytone threads popping up these days..Thought we might as well help them along until someone makes one of those "BIG THREAD" dealeos like the HHV one. It would be nice to incorporate the suppliers that test results show SOME trace amounts though,.. as the vapers can always decide for themselves if they want to purchase from that supplier or not.
    I purchase from "Full Disclosure" suppliers as at least they are keeping us informed.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dizzo

Jan 20, 2015
    Milwaukee
    Thanks for all the help! Let's keep this up:)
    I'll do a little house cleaning in the morning.
    Goodnight

• Like Like x 4
  15. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    TPR hasn't posted to their site either. Boggles the mind really as to why not?!?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Mazinny

Jul 25, 2013
    NY
    Hiya buddy ! yeah maybe there could be supplement at some point ! I'm really glad Dizzo got the ball rolling though !

• Like Like x 4
  17. Gauntlgrym

Jun 25, 2013
    OH
    only reason i can think of......it's some kind of legal protection. if the tests are shown to be untrue or inaccurate, then they can say "we never said our liquid had no D/AP, and the employee that sent the email was fired."

farfetched i know, but any other reason not to post GOOD results, other than legal?

• Like Like x 5
  18. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Yep me too! It's bound to affect the business as well. I don't see as many wonkey fly by the seat of their pants eliquid suppliers popping up everywhere as there use to be. At least it doesn't seem like as many until you visit Giant Vapes lmao :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sirius

Supporting member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Preparing for the FDA to drop the equivalent of a 10.000lb bomb to crack open a walnut I presume. lol

• Like Like x 4
  20. I'mnotZak

I'mnotZak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

@Dizzo, thank you for your efforts!

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.