The DSE601 E-pipe is Da Bomb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT="]I’ve heard on a lot of reviews that the e-pipe DSE 601 doesn’t work too well for some people, as for myself, I am in vape heaven. When I first got the pipe in January 2010 I had a few problems like putting the right amount of juice in the cart, you can over fill it and it will leak into the bowl. Also some juices are too thin and that will also cause the switch in the atomizer to get stuck in the on position, usually you can just slightly blow back into it to turn it off. Some juices that work well and taste good in my KR-808D-1 vapor king e-cig don’t work well or taste good in the pipe. Now once I’ve experimented with it for a while in regards to juices and being sure that I have a good battery that is fully charged, for the price I don’t believe that there is a mod out there that can out vape it. I still keep my KR-808D-1’s for a back up and sometimes I’m in the mood for a simple e-cig but overall I don’t go anywhere without my e-pipe. I’ve been eyeballing a lot of the mods that are out there and some of them have me laughing my a_ _ off thinking about what people will go thru just for a decent vape. Well people I found true love in my e-pipe, it does it all for me, tons of vapor and super throat hit and that’s all that I been really looking for in this electronic cig. adventure. I’ll never have to worry about slipping back to analogs again because this completely substitutes them and then some. For all of you folks out there that are scared to drop a few dollars on the e-pipe and are spending tons of money on mods I wish you well. Once I made it past the learning curve with this e-pipe, which only took about a week, I find myself very happy with it. I’ll admit that it is not for everyone, but when I look at some of the mods out there I’ll puff on a pipe any day, [/FONT][FONT="]SUPER vaping!!! [/FONT][FONT="]Oh, I got my DSE601 from a vendor called EastMall; dse601 Pipe - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd good luck, took about a week for shipping with good tracking numbers, if you order your e-pipe kit get your carts at the same time because there is a minimum order price of $35.00.[/FONT]

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for the review.
I've been curious about that pipe but read mixed reviews and some dealers quit carrying them in favor of the mini pipe.
I think you might have sold me on it.
East Mall has them for $59. Good price?

...and I agree about some of the mods. Have you seen the one with the 3hp super-charger? Vapor for blocks! One guy blew out the windows in his house.
Problem is it only vapes for about 10 minutes even with military surplus 15Kmah battery back pack and goes through about a quart and a half of juice.

Last edited:

THELEGACYMAN

Jan 9, 2010
new york
:toast:
[FONT="]I’ve heard on a lot of reviews that the e-pipe DSE 601 doesn’t work too well for some people, as for myself, I am in vape heaven. When I first got the pipe in January 2010 I had a few problems like putting the right amount of juice in the cart, you can over fill it and it will leak into the bowl. Also some juices are too thin and that will also cause the switch in the atomizer to get stuck in the on position, usually you can just slightly blow back into it to turn it off. Some juices that work well and taste good in my KR-808D-1 vapor king e-cig don’t work well or taste good in the pipe. Now once I’ve experimented with it for a while in regards to juices and being sure that I have a good battery that is fully charged, for the price I don’t believe that there is a mod out there that can out vape it. I still keep my KR-808D-1’s for a back up and sometimes I’m in the mood for a simple e-cig but overall I don’t go anywhere without my e-pipe. I’ve been eyeballing a lot of the mods that are out there and some of them have me laughing my a_ _ off thinking about what people will go thru just for a decent vape. Well people I found true love in my e-pipe, it does it all for me, tons of vapor and super throat hit and that’s all that I been really looking for in this electronic cig. adventure. I’ll never have to worry about slipping back to analogs again because this completely substitutes them and then some. For all of you folks out there that are scared to drop a few dollars on the e-pipe and are spending tons of money on mods I wish you well. Once I made it past the learning curve with this e-pipe, which only took about a week, I find myself very happy with it. I’ll admit that it is not for everyone, but when I look at some of the mods out there I’ll puff on a pipe any day, [/FONT][FONT="]SUPER VAPING!!! [/FONT][FONT="]Oh, I got my DSE601 from a vendor called EastMall; [URL="http://www.eastmall.net/index.php/cPath/64"]dse601 Pipe - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd[/URL] good luck, took about a week for shipping with good tracking numbers, if you order your e-pipe kit get your carts at the same time because there is a minimum order price of $35.00.[/FONT]

I agree!! I use the 601 90% of the time and the vape is fantastic. The smoothest full vaping unit I have tried so far.
The main issue is getting the right e-juice and finding the right mod you prefer. I am a dipper, I gave up the carts in the beginning before I found out about e-juice differences. In the beginning you may have to play with it and try different things. After you have a few successes on your hands you will find your personal best.
PS a PG/VG mix with a strong flavor is best. IMO leave the thin mild flavor e-juice out of this unit.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread