The Dura is up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Interesting to see the first review on this. The description says it has a new atomizer cavity. What is that all about?
Also says it blows away any dse. I hope they realize you have the DSE901, DSE801 and the mother of all Vapor producers the DSE601.

Looks like a supermini to me, but then again Leaford was surprised at the vapor in the smoke51 which is also a super mini.

Im wondering if there really is a shift in technology happening with the supermini's or if its smoke and mirrors like we are all so used to.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
Did I miss the physical specs? It looks to me like a DSE-901 in size, and maybe larger based on the claim it holds the same amount of e-liquid as a classic cart! It looks OK, but the brass fittings are in kind of a weird place proportionally [too far towards the middle to be aesthetically like an analog cigarette].

Of course, initial photos are nothing compared to a real-life review, looking forward to the first one!

No burn baby

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
I've bought one. What the heck eh? I've been waiting for a matt black/blue led to challenge the Dse901. I don't find this the most elegant looker though, I agree with you about the placement of the threads Hamster. I think I'd like to see a logo on it too, its perhaps too simple and needs something to streamline its appearance. The proof will be in the pudding when I fire it up and get it going. You quickly forgive looks that don't quite float your boat when performance is right up there.

I wish that blank carts were available from the offset. I'm hoping to see those for the Dura and Mini fogger asap.

freqfly

Jan 2, 2009
Has anyone compared a Dura against the 901 for the following. Battery time is important as I am a chain smoker and will have it in my mouth all day.

Vapor:
Throat Hit:
Battery time before charge:
Durability:

I would like to know I currently have a smoke 51 and love it except for how long the battery lasts per charge.
Cheers,

Acp63
My first e-cig was a 901, and I got the dura 2 weeks ago. Personally I think the Dura out performs the 901 in all areas. I can get more vapor from using a cart with Dura than I do when dripping a 901. The throat hit is MUCH more noticable on the Dura, batteries last longer and with the PCC Janty just released there's no more worring about having a charger on the go. And for durability, thats where I think it got it's name. Seems like a much more solid design all around. I did notice that the atomizer took a few days of constant vaping to really "wake up", but once it does, watch out!

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
i have a dura waiting on new batts or what ever jeff maybe doing but as far as size goes all put together it is about as long maybe longer then the super minis out there and width as well but not much the atomiser is a cross between a pen style and a mini for example take a pen style and cut it in half and th cart clicks into it and not over it so far i got to say it looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread