Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
how often do you get asked in public, "WTF IS THAT?". or, "does it work?".
and what is your pre-written mental response.
mine is....
"this is called an electronic cigarette, you get the same hit as a regular analog(WTF IS AN ANALOG?), but in the long run its cheaper, and and you can vape in doors with no smell! *vape*"

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I have mastered the art of stealth vaping so unless I want you to see me vape, no one knows. I have given several infomercials at the request of my doctor and one waitress but other than that no one has even noticed me vaping. I don't think the "in your face" approach is the right way to go right now so I pretty much keep it to stealth vaping when I'm out and about.

There wasn't a 0% choice so I just wrote it out,lol

ferretlovr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Paradise, CA
Seems like most people are oblivious. I do get some stares If I use my Silver Bullet but not many come up and ask what it is. I guess they think it's for health reasons. I do love to give my spiel when questioned but not many come up and ask. I was in San Francisco the last couple of days and I didn't see one vaper anywhere. We are a minority for sure.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
Seems like most people are oblivious. I do get some stares If I use my Silver Bullet but not many come up and ask what it is. I guess they think it's for health reasons. I do love to give my spiel when questioned but not many come up and ask. I was in San Francisco the last couple of days and I didn't see one vaper anywhere. We are a minority for sure.
if there was a supplyer that had a referral program then i would make business cards and hand them out to get the idea of e-cigs out there and make some money too

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
I allways tell smokers what I have- and if I ever see another vaper I will definetly tell them. I love vaping and I think it will save a lot of people from misery involved in long term cig use. From your Poll you seem real bothered about people wanting to know more, Yet you are here wanting to know more about e-cigs. You should be happy to pass on what you learn here. Then again I do know what you mean sometime you don't have the time. Me too.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
I allways tell smokers what I have- and if I ever see another vaper I will definetly tell them. I love vaping and I think it will save a lot of people from misery involved in long term cig use. From your Poll you seem real bothered about people wanting to know more, Yet you are here wanting to know more about e-cigs. You should be happy to pass on what you learn here. Then again I do know what you mean sometime you don't have the time. Me too.
truethfully... i have a short temper..... and i just want to be alone in public... you know? ya i can understand there interest. but there is a limit on questions when i dont even know them. but thats just me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread