The E-Cig Shop - Anoka (Twin Cities) MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

underice

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
United States
Hi all,

I was really excited to find an actual retail store front that caters to the vapor crowd. Found one, it's the E-Cig shop on main street in Anoka Minnesota. It's roughly 15 miles north of the Twin Cities, though people living here will know where it is.

Nice shop...they carry a decent range of hardware, I've never been in another e-cig shop before but they had all the typical stuff. The prices seemed good.

The owner was there and he was super helpful....he obviously knew his stuff and had concrete ideas of the best way to manage e-cig hardware. He was happy to demonstrate everything...to a relatively new user it was a great experience.

They carry their own brand of e-liquid...I'm not sure what the process is but it's manufactured for them. Again, the prices are decent. He was happy to let me try any of the flavors they offer and had sample bottles out for use.

I tried 6 or 7 flavors, mostly coffee types and fruits. The coffees weren't super great, but your results may vary. I ended up buying Black Cherry and Marachino Cherry....very good, very close to the real thing.

Overall, it was a great find. I'm glad there's a place in town (barely :blush:) to pick stuff up. They also have a website that has their stock on it. I don't know where it rates among other shops that do the same thing, but to someone who was limited to Internet sales it's a great thing to have nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread