The E-Dobit! Looks SweetAss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Somebody should inform "coffee addict", she is looking for some kind of small pump-bottle, presumably, so she can drip away at her leisure when she is out...this would be right up her street I reckon. :)

Good thinking..I sent her a message with the link incase she misses this post!

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Does this work similar to a syringe? I didn't see much of a description. Can't really tell what is under the cap.

Thanks

It is like a dabber..You just stick it in the atty and touch it to the bridge count to 5 and your done..Moobyghost says he gets a good 15 puffs before re-dabbing! And no more flooding yur atty since it does not drip or leak you have to actually apply pressure with your atty bridge for the liquid to come out.

suhrim21

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
bakersfield ca
I have one I havent tried it yet but basically under the cap is a round almost like wool. the material soaks the liquid in the tube and when you push it lightly to your atty bridge the bridge will pull liquid from the tip of the dobber. I just got it yesterday so Like I said I dont know how well it works but looking at it I think it will work very well. I am still trying to learn how much liquid and when I need to redrip I have flodded attys probably like 10 times so far. I am hoping this will work very well. I will try it out tonight and report back tomorrow with my input and thoughts as to how well it works.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Cant always believe what you hear folks

While this is true..I dont think spending 5.99 on something with free shipping is a bad deal or worth being worried over. In my opnion it is worth a shot because I drip and find it to be messy and time consuming when I am out and about..I think this will make it much easier.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
I have one I havent tried it yet but basically under the cap is a round almost like wool. the material soaks the liquid in the tube and when you push it lightly to your atty bridge the bridge will pull liquid from the tip of the dobber. I just got it yesterday so Like I said I dont know how well it works but looking at it I think it will work very well. I am still trying to learn how much liquid and when I need to redrip I have flodded attys probably like 10 times so far. I am hoping this will work very well. I will try it out tonight and report back tomorrow with my input and thoughts as to how well it works.

Oh please do let us know how it works out for you..Atleast if it does not I am only out $11.98 and if it does I will feel like I scored big time!

dwolfe88

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Tomball, TX
I have one I havent tried it yet but

How long did it take to get your order? I ordered 2 back on the 16th and still haven't got them. I had to look at my PayPal acct just to get a E-Mail address to try and get ahold of them. Hopefully they come in soon, I really want to know if they work as well as MobbyGhost say's

M3Tyler

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
So. Cal
Eh, I ordered 2 of these...took over 3 weeks to get them and I was highly unimpressed with them. Not trying to trash Nutttso here, I'm sure there are some happy people out there happy with their purchase, but they just didn't work out very well for me. If you use VG based liquid, count these out. It's too thick to wick through the wool like material to be of any use. If you're strictly PG, they may work better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread