The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The E-Dobit! Looks SweetAss!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Dirtybutts, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dirtybutts

Dirtybutts Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
  2. gashin

gashin Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Wow. I'm jumping on this - this will be great when driving at night.

3. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    If you look at the bottom of the page they have other styles that work with all model PV's and PV holders and stuff. Moobyghost did a video review of these that explains it!

4. Deschain

Deschain Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    England
    Somebody should inform "coffee addict", she is looking for some kind of small pump-bottle, presumably, so she can drip away at her leisure when she is out...this would be right up her street I reckon. :)

5. abhfor

abhfor Full Member

Aug 11, 2009
    MI
    These are excellent, You can take a few flavors with you as they fit into the pocket really well. No more worries about over flooding the atty because you cant see to drip.:)

6. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York

Good thinking..I sent her a message with the link incase she misses this post!

7. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    MS Gulf Coast
    Does this work similar to a syringe? I didn't see much of a description. Can't really tell what is under the cap.

Thanks

8. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York

It is like a dabber..You just stick it in the atty and touch it to the bridge count to 5 and your done..Moobyghost says he gets a good 15 puffs before re-dabbing! And no more flooding yur atty since it does not drip or leak you have to actually apply pressure with your atty bridge for the liquid to come out.

9. Crash

Crash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Cant always believe what you hear folks

10. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    MS Gulf Coast
    Hmmm. You not afraid of damaging the bridge? Friend of mine took the mesh out of an atty and said he couldn't believe how easy it just came out. Seems like a good idea other than that. Just wonder?

11. suhrim21

suhrim21 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    bakersfield ca
    I have one I havent tried it yet but basically under the cap is a round almost like wool. the material soaks the liquid in the tube and when you push it lightly to your atty bridge the bridge will pull liquid from the tip of the dobber. I just got it yesterday so Like I said I dont know how well it works but looking at it I think it will work very well. I am still trying to learn how much liquid and when I need to redrip I have flodded attys probably like 10 times so far. I am hoping this will work very well. I will try it out tonight and report back tomorrow with my input and thoughts as to how well it works.

12. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    While this is true..I dont think spending 5.99 on something with free shipping is a bad deal or worth being worried over. In my opnion it is worth a shot because I drip and find it to be messy and time consuming when I am out and about..I think this will make it much easier.

13. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York

Oh please do let us know how it works out for you..Atleast if it does not I am only out $11.98 and if it does I will feel like I scored big time!

14. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    SweetAss?

I've never figured that as being one word before.

:D

15. dwolfe88

dwolfe88 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Tomball, TX
    How long did it take to get your order? I ordered 2 back on the 16th and still haven't got them. I had to look at my PayPal acct just to get a E-Mail address to try and get ahold of them. Hopefully they come in soon, I really want to know if they work as well as MobbyGhost say's

16. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York

LOL..Yea I am bit of a dork!

17. M3Tyler

M3Tyler Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    So. Cal
    Eh, I ordered 2 of these...took over 3 weeks to get them and I was highly unimpressed with them. Not trying to trash Nutttso here, I'm sure there are some happy people out there happy with their purchase, but they just didn't work out very well for me. If you use VG based liquid, count these out. It's too thick to wick through the wool like material to be of any use. If you're strictly PG, they may work better...

18. dwolfe88

dwolfe88 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Tomball, TX
    Just found the other thread where nuttso is. Didn't even know about that thread when I ordered them, just found it a minute ago, Disregard first post ;)

19. abhowe

abhowe Moved On

Sep 14, 2009
    Well, Mr Dwolfe, why don't you share the address with the rest of us..... We would like our orders also....... I wanna see if these things are any good..... My first one leaked all over..... Then I saw TGWTF video....... So, I says, He hasn't led me wrong yet......

20. Dirtybutts

Sep 25, 2009
    West Point, New York
    Here is the e-mail address to send questions and crap to..It was in my conformation e-mail from them. stickertoit@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.