Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Friday.... because everyone knows that's when you come to life... you come home, get any straggling e-mail out of the box... and read ECF about all the things people go yesterday and today and love, order from MBV...

Saturday... Sleep in (because you were on the punctuation that can not be named thread until 4AM)... read ECF about all the things people got this week and hate. vape until 5AM and order from FT. MBV Ships your order from 3AM at 12 PM

Sunday... Sleep in (because you were catching up on the FT Thread before placing your order) vape and read about all the cool things. Try to place an Order with Ahlusion.. ooops.. they are closed on the week-ends

Monday... wake up and try to kill the alarm clock... it's just too early to face this stuff called reality.... check e-mail... FT hasn't shipped yet... damn... go to work. Remember you forgot to order from Ahlusions.. try when you get to work, but they are closed already... grumble at boss, and stealth vape until someone asks you what died (got to change e-liq to something a little less smelly)

Tueday.. wake up... drag your .... to the PC and finally order from Ahlusions... forget to ask for sample... damn... maybe next time.. find out Bobbas is available... get some... go to work.. vape while reading ECF and finding out that the item you ordered from FT sucks... check e-mail.. damn.. they just shipped it. I guess you'll see in 4 weeks if it really sucks.

Wednesday... wake up... not much happens but read ECF

Thursday VAPE MAIL DAY! you MBV has arrived (sniff sniff.... ooops.. caps off and try to forget about it for a couple of weeks.... try one anyway.. it's ok.. but not there yet) Read ECF.. check USPS for FT shipment... still in HK

Friday.. Straggle Vape Mail... Ahlusions has arrived.. the express is great.. the regular... well.. steep steep again... Exclaim you love your Express... whine about not getting to use the regular right away....
Discover thread about left handed REOs with double sub ohm coils hooked to a car battery and can transport you to the past... (hmmm.. wonder if it's possible to cancel that FT items that might suck.. check USPS.. still in HK) realize it's 5AM and time to get some sleep...

:blush:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
And I always start each day with a fresh pair of day of the week panties!

days%20of%20the%20week%20panties.jpg..png

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Yea I hear that

Monday ahlusion order day

Tuesday just started with RDA's 2 weeks ago ordered mech from fast tech so I can go below 1.2 ohms

Wednesday stalk the new juice vender sites I want to try

Thursday the 510 threads going on vamo IGO-L wont stick damn it just order that provari I've been stalking for the last 3 week's

I don't want to see what happens tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread