Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Just wondering....

Were you relatively satisfied with your PV or eliquids until seeing posts on the ECF that compelled you to order something new?

A lot of people here (myself included) have progressed through many devices over the years. I suspect many have done so based upon reviews or threads discussing them. Some have not.

What i'm wondering is, if the ECF and other vaping related sites didn't exist, do you think you would have done the same?

Discuss :)

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I learn more about what to avoid on ECF than anything else. Fer example, those rebuildable Vivi Nova tanks...a lot of people love these things, but after reading a little pile of ECF posts on them, I decided they looked like more trouble than they were worth. (I have the mechanical aptitude of a tomato.) :blink:

Flipside, I've discovered several e-juices, cartos and batteries I didn't even know existed until I read posts about them here. So, sure, I've tried a LOT of new vaping goodies based on ECF posts. Only once have I completely given up on one vendor and ran headlong into the arms of another, but that wasn't because of ECF...I found something that suited my needs better, so I switched! I still love my eGo, but now, I love my Twist, too! ECF is a great place for new ideas, but ultimately, ah vape what ah like!

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
If I had not found ECF i would still be puffing on an 808 + still smoking. Then again I wouldn't have 6 sq feet of #500 SS mesh, 7 different PVs, and enough DIY nic base to last me several years.
It is well worth it to be finally off of cigarettes after 45 years of smoking.

Hip Hip Hurray for ECF!!!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I've learned a heck of a lot through ECF, some of it exchanges via PM with other members whose knowledge I valued on particular topics.

i found out about the particular PVs I use now all through ECF, I learned about good cartos/atties, and ECF was where I learned about DIY.

Boothvilleboi

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Boothville Louisiana
If it weren't for ECF i would've trashed my Blu and never made it through my list of various mods to finally arrive at my REO Grand. If it had not been for ECF i would be smoking still. Greatly influincing my purchases more were fellow ecf'rs and what they told me along the way. I am forever in your debt as a community.

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
I haven't made too many purchases (mod wise) but as far as juice, I probably would have just been vaping tribeca on my provari with a plastic carto tank. After doing a lot of looking through ecf, I've been ordering a lot of different juices, tank, and even the recommended "back-up" mod just in case (even though I have a provari)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread