Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Just in and priced to GO at $12.99!

The new eGo Travel Case. In Black.
Nice 2 zipper construction and has a quality Joye feel inside and out.

Can hold 2 eGo's, the Fast Charger and some attys, Some juice, Mega Attys or Mega Cartomizers. All my eGo type PV's fit perfectly.

Get one and you will be ready to GO, in style!

egocaseinside.jpg
egocaseoutside.jpg

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
I have one of these... works great for any smaller mod like lasers. I can also fit my chameleon in it as well, but I cant use the straps on the inside.

It even is great for just parts and stuff... like if you have a big mod like a SB or GG then you can put all of you extra stuff in this nice case, like juice, attys, and batteries.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
LOL... I'm a ziploc bag person, too. I just got my new eGo today, so perhaps I should order one of these. My thing is that I don't want something too big and bulky in my purse- I already have enough crap in there.

My friend got a nice little leather carrying pouch from Johnson Creek Juice, so I think I'll see if the eGo will fit in one of those. It fits the KR8's well, but I think the eGo might be too big. I still might get this one, though, for those longer times away from home.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
I just realized that I may have committed a faux pas. I posted from my phone and I was just responding to one of the latest threads, without looking to see which forum it was posted in.

I should not have mentioned another supplier in your forum. I was really just thinking out loud about what might meet my needs for a case. If it helps, I don't think that other case would even fit the eGo.

This looks like a great product, and at a very fair price. I see that COV has a lot of eGo accessories. I will definitely order a case and probably some other stuff from you once I play around with my new eGo and get a better idea of what additional supplies I might want or need.

I apologize for mentioning another vendor in your forum. I sincerely meant no disrespect. That foot just sort of leapt into my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread