the eGo is here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
i've been out of it for awhile, can anyone explain the eGo? is it a new version of the old thing or what?
I'm not sure what you mean by the "old thing", but the eGo is a Janty PV that is basically a 510 kit with a big battery (650 mah to be exact), which gives approximately 8 - 12 hours as claimed on the site. I have the clone, the TW Tornado and I absolutely love it! I get about 10 - 12 hours off one battery, and the kit comes with 2, so you'll never run out of power. I highly recommend this PV for anyone who doesn't already have a big battery mod and is looking for a little more out of they're vaping experience.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Ok, can someone tell me about the LR atty's?

I did order a drip tip from super t the other day so for that I'm set.

The Low Resistance atty takes less to power the coil (heating element) so if you put the same amount of power to a LR vs a standard atty it will put out more heat.

It's kind of like stepping up to a 5 volt. With a 5 volt or anything that is higher than the standard 3.7 you get more heat from the coil (it's like the spring in a light bulb). I like 5 volt, it's warmer and gives off way more vapor. However, some flavors are better with the standard 3.7.

higher voltage battery or LH atty just gives you a higher temp coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread