The eGo ONE kit by Joyetech is now in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
We're selling the 2200mAh eGo ONE as a complete kit! The 2200mAh version comes with a larger battery as well as a larger capacity tank (2.4ml as opposed to the 1.8ml tank that comes with the 1100mAh version). You'll also get a 15ml bottle of e-liquid, charger, a 1.0 ohm coil, a 0.5 ohm coil, charger, and wall adapter. The drip tip/mouthpiece is removable and 2 are also included with the kit. One is stainless steel and the other is what Joyetech is calling "organic glass" ¯\_:confused:_/¯. The glass one has a slightly wider bore than the SS one to really get the most out of the more open settings of the tank's adjustable airflow. It's an outstanding all-in-one cloud chucker that rivals (if not surpasses, at least on the flavor front) the Sub Tank and the Atlantis!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I should probably clarify something. Funny face aside, what they decide to refer to as "organic glass" is something that's more commonly known to us vapers as acrylic. PMMA thermoplastics are [technically] glass even if it's not what you'd normally think of as clear, shattery, eliquid-and-beverage-holding glass. I just want to avoid confusion should anyone be expecting a Pyrex-like drip tip. I'm tellin ya, those crafty Joyetech marketers... :D

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
We now have more colors available! Introducing the eGo ONE in black, pearl white, sky blue, "magic" blue (how did they come up with that one?), and cherry red!

hpW1Hht.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread