The eGo-Ts have arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
yes, can i use a regular 510 connection with these?

The cone atty uses a 510 connector, but it is recessed up into the cone. If you are going to use it on a battery other than an "eGo style" you will probably need to use an extender or cut the bottom of the cone off. Some use two adapters stacked... 510->901, 901->510.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
The cone atty uses a 510 connector, but it is recessed up into the cone. If you are going to use it on a battery other than an "eGo style" you will probably need to use an extender or cut the bottom of the cone off. Some use two adapters stacked... 510->901, 901->510.

Huh... interesting... I was thinking of the bottom, you were thinking of the top...

North Shore

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rockport, MA
I got my Ego T quickly. Someone drew a bird with a birdhouse along with a Thank You and Good Luck on the packing slip. I went with the 1000 MAH battery upgrade, because let's face it I'm packing this thing for trip to the Virgin Islands.

The tank system and both batteries performed well.

The auto shutoff was tested. It worked and you have to concentrate to hit it fast enough. It is a vital feature, because that big button is easily depressed by accident.

Air draw is a bit, well, airy. compared to using the Yeti branded atomizers I favor on The Precise 10440. It produces more overall vapor, and it should at 1000 mah, but it is more spread out. If you wrap a finger around part of where the cone meets the battery you can control the hit to a degree and make it a little richer.

Still, the Ego T is a game changer. In one step it eliminates cartomizers and cartridges and also makes the future of high cost AFS systems uncertain. The unit does not leak even when the tanks are removed and put back in, at least so far. Of course a sample of juice would have been nice too, but you can't have everything.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I got my Ego T quickly. Someone drew a bird with a birdhouse along with a Thank You and Good Luck on the packing slip. I went with the 1000 MAH battery upgrade, because let's face it I'm packing this thing for trip to the Virgin Islands.

The tank system and both batteries performed well.

The auto shutoff was tested. It worked and you have to concentrate to hit it fast enough. It is a vital feature, because that big button is easily depressed by accident.

Air draw is a bit, well, airy. compared to using the Yeti branded atomizers I favor on The Precise 10440. It produces more overall vapor, and it should at 1000 mah, but it is more spread out. If you wrap a finger around part of where the cone meets the battery you can control the hit to a degree and make it a little richer.

Still, the Ego T is a game changer. In one step it eliminates cartomizers and cartridges and also makes the future of high cost AFS systems uncertain. The unit does not leak even when the tanks are removed and put back in, at least so far. Of course a sample of juice would have been nice too, but you can't have everything.

Just for the record... I am sooo not the artist! Artistic credits go to Liz and/or Daryl... I do stick people or a smiley.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
So Scott, when you had to fluff your wick... in the leaky atomizer... did you just bring it up to the bottom of the slant of the piercing tube?

Yes.... I brought it up some (to about the bottom of the "slant") and also made sure that it wasn't all biased over to one side of the opening in the piercing needle.

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
I should be getting mine tomorrow, being that I only live about 4 1/4 hours away from Chicago. I'm super stoked to try this out. Do you plan on selling the 1000 mAh batteries by themselves at any point? I know that I could just use the regular eGo 1000s, but I like that the Ts have the "5 click" shut off feature.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Yes.... I brought it up some (to about the bottom of the "slant") and also made sure that it wasn't all biased over to one side of the opening in the piercing needle.

Thanks Scott! I got a couple back I need to look at... Now I need to find my needle tipped tweezers... although... you know how women can forge a perfectly functional tool out of common household items? Well I do... and I got an email from a woman who used her seam ripper to 'fluff her wick' so maybe I'll just check my sewing box and see what I have in there, just to make it interesting LOL.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Mine is to arrive by carrier pigeon any minute now, right Vicky???? I think the tank will solve my issue with the carts not giving enough UMPH (but me not having the time or inclination to drip). Here's hoping...

Yes, her name is Betty and please feed her before sending her home ok?

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I should be getting mine tomorrow, being that I only live about 4 1/4 hours away from Chicago. I'm super stoked to try this out. Do you plan on selling the 1000 mAh batteries by themselves at any point? I know that I could just use the regular eGo 1000s, but I like that the Ts have the "5 click" shut off feature.

Yes, we will sell the batteries alone at some point... certainly not before Joye gets back from vacation and gets caught up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread