Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The EGOMania 900
Upgrade today!

This new EGOMania 900 kit boats a 900mAh battery, as compared to the original at 650mAh!! It also comes in a convenient portable carrying case!

This kit includes:

* 2 900mAh EGO Manual batteries
* 2 Regular Atomizers
* 1 Cone
* 1 Combo USB / Wall Charger
* 10 Cartridges

Nhaler.com | The EGOMania 900
_MG_5131.jpg

case.jpg

Last edited:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I recommended the EGOMania 900 (from you) to a friend of mine who wanted to quit smoking and he loves it. He only expected to cut back on cigarettes but he was able to quit with this. He's been using it for 3 weeks now. I've been recommending this model, from your site, to all my friends and so is he. I imagine you'll see quite a few sales on these just from us. lol I know at least one of my friends was buying 2 kits from you. The price is really good, and now with your recent reduction in shipping costs, even more affordable. Although I thought your previous shipping cost was reasonable, I'll put the word out to my friends on the lowered prices. I'll be hitting up your shop shortly to try out one of your HV atties and grab some more drip tips. Keep up the great work/service.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Thanks...Coll avatar and name...
One of the great things about Ecigs is you can refer people to them and actually feel like your helping them out and possibly changing their lives for the better...Thanks again for your patronage and referals.
Drew

On a side note the HV atty's are prefered for 5 volts and up... LR atty's 3.7 up to around 4.2 or slightly higher....

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
Hey Thanks...Coll avatar and name...
One of the great things about Ecigs is you can refer people to them and actually feel like your helping them out and possibly changing their lives for the better...Thanks again for your patronage and referals.
Drew

On a side note the HV atty's are prefered for 5 volts and up... LR atty's 3.7 up to around 4.2 or slightly higher....
Thanks for the compliment. The avatar is from the manga Vagabond. It's a graphic novel loosely based on Miyamoto Musashi's life. My username (normally spelled Modrod) comes from my love of modified cars and classic hot rods. The forums wouldn't allow me spell it the usual way. lol You're absolutely right about referring people to e-cigs. I feel good about it knowing that I'll have one more friend who will be in my life longer because of the switch. From my experience, your prices and shipping turn around times have been excellent so I also feel good referring friends to you. Thanks for the info on the atty's. I use an Omega at 6v but I normally use carto's and wanted to give atty's a try again.

Sorry about hijacking your thread. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread