The end of one contest means the beginning of another... :) This time we'll have two winners!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!

Who doesn't want a party............seriously. Ben, you need to listen to Nick, he knows what he's talking about, not just because it's a party (really yes just because it's a party - shhhhh, don't tell Ben i said that), but it's great PR. I mean word of mouth is the best advertisement (and people really talk when they have been drinking) and what better way then to have a launch party? Come on Ben, Nick is right!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
View attachment 109037

You Know What - After thinking about it, I finally come to the decission . . .

NA - You don't want to have a party . . .

Why would you want to have to go though all that trouble . . .

First - There Is All Those People . . .

Then there is the fact that so many PEOPLE Come And Use Your Stuff . . .

Not what they have or someone elses - BUT YOURS ! ! !

People - Talking about YOU and Everyone that was there - You Know All That Gossip ! ! !

AND - In the end . . .

All You Have Is All These PEOPLE Using Your Stuff, Talking About YOU, and Having FUN ! ! !

SO - Do YOU Really Want to Have A "PARTY" ? ? ? ?

View attachment 109038

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the answers so far! We've decided to extend the deadline for entering these contests until Sunday at midnight to give a few more people the chance to convince Ben! So keep 'em coming! Also, for those of you interested, I've placed a very short poll here so swing by and answer it. And don't forget to enter our other contest thread over here too! Or, you watch me sit at my desk and stare at a computer screen here. Whew, that was alot of work posting all those links! I think I'll take a nap now...

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
toga-party.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread