Status
Not open for further replies.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Hey guys,

after Imeo changes to CNC engravings he stopped engrave Serial Numbers.
When i understood right, it takes to much time and is more expensive to engrave it in the classical way.
What do you think?
Are Serial Numbers needed and important?
And what do you think about the new style of engravings and would you spent more money to get back the old style engravings?

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I'll miss them too but considering that I already have some low numbers to show some GG history to my friends, it's ok with me if we'll not have them again.
Btw... certainly I'd vote to have them back because I'm pretty sure many GG users really love them and many future GG owners would like to have some s/n engraving too.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
I'll miss them too but considering that I already have some low numbers to show some GG history to my friends, it's ok with me if we'll not have them again.
Btw... certainly I'd vote to have them back because I'm pretty sure many GG users really love them and many future GG owners would like to have some s/n engraving too.

IMEO ... can you do any update on the seriial number issue ??? are we done now with it - should I make peace in my mind ? or is there something coming in the future - sorry IMEO - I know that you are busy like hell - yet my curiosity commands me to ask this !!!! :):tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread