The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The end of the road

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Eric Parlin, Aug 19, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Eric Parlin

Eric Parlin Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Well folks, the time has come.

We have been dealing with a lot of personal health and family issues over the last year and have not had the ability to effectively manage the business at the same time. So, after lots of deliberation, some arguing, tears, and heartache, we have reached the difficult decision to shut down the website and move on.

To that end, everything on the website is marked down as low as I can go and is being sold on a first-come, first served basis. When an item is out of stock, it is gone. We will be selling stuff at about 1/2 off for the next three weeks and then looking to sell the remaining inventory off in bulk to any interested parties.

As for the website, intellectual property (including patent and trade names), remaining inventories, and vendor lists, anybody interested in acquiring them can reach out to me directly at eric@reosmods.com . I'll be publishing a list of items to be sold and soliciting bids from all interested parties.

It's been a fun time and I have really enjoyed all of the great Reonauts I have gotten to meet over the last 2 1/2 years.

Thanks,

Eric

• Love Love x 13
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. cadman

cadman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2009
    Oklahoma
    End of a era, sorry to see it happen.

Hope the personal and health issues work out in your favor.

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I wish the best for you and your family Eric

• Agree Agree x 14
  4. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Sad news.

• Agree Agree x 8
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    For what it’s worth if i ran a small vape company without good US name recognition, picking up a system like REO would be a dream come true. Instant marketability. There are a lot of Chinese vape manufacturers that flat out crippled themselves with stupid name choices that could really use it. “Assvape” comes immediately to mind. They really really need a new brand.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ENAUD

ENAUD falling, falling, down the rabbit hole... Verified Member ECF Veteran

All the best to you and your's Eric, may the future be better and brighter for all'a'y'all'es.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Eric, thank you for being candid and I’m sure that it wasn't an easy decision to come to. I’m so sorry that your family has been going thru some rough health times. My hope is that healing and recovery comes sooner than later.

I’m grateful that you and your family have kept Reos alive for another 2 1/2 years. So many of us owe Reo Mods so much in terms of our own health.

Right now I’m personally sad as I’ve been a Reonaut for 6 years now. They are my all day, every day PV. And when it comes to Reoville, dang, let’s just say that I’m lost for words right now....

So folks, I’m thinking that one way we can show our gratitude is to go shopping! Lets show our appreciation and give the Parlins a gracious retirement.....

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  8. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is sad to hear. I can only echo what has already been said, and wish you and your family all the best.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Sadness.

• Agree Agree x 9
  10. sashwa

sashwa ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Alcatraz
    The end of an era. Sad.

I wish the best for your family! Mojo and prayers being sent for health problems.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  11. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Eric,

We hear you that it was a tough decision. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  12. 73neb

73neb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 27, 2014
    N. California Bay Area
    Good luck to you and your family. Thanks for continuing REO’s as long as you could.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    The very best to you Eric, REO ended my smoking days and I will be forever grateful.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sad to hear, of course, but family and life come first.

You picked up the baton and ran with it, Eric. For that we are grateful.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  15. NGAHaze

NGAHaze Infinity Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    Definitely not the news I think most of us were hoping to see ... still had hopes of seeing a new REO hitting the scene at some point.

REO was my first squonker and as such, will always be special to me.

I understand the move however and I wish you and yours only the best, not only in health but also in whatever new endeavor you choose to explore.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    :cry:
    Best wishes, and thank you...

I do love and use my Reos...though I have like 30 other squonkers now, too...

Reo was my first - and I actually thought about grabbing another of that very the same Reo I bought a little over 5 years ago - a black wrinkle grand LP. :)

But I use my P67 more, so I just ordered another one of those. And some parts I'll probably never need.
    If I find some money, maybe one more...for an even seven. o_O

• Like Like x 8
  17. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    WoW, sad news today and I just wanted to say that health and family are the most important things in ones life. Also, I wanted to give my sincere best wishes to you Eric and your family. Ordering a P67 because I want one.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. kkay59

kkay59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2014
    Well that is very sad news to hear. I hope everything goes smoothly for you from here on out. Hopefully somebody else can pick up the torch, and keep Reos going strong. I wish I could afford to get another, but there is no way I can. Reo is all I use these days. Best of luck to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I wish the best for your and your family's health and other issues.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Suchtie

Suchtie Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2014
    Vienna / Austria
    I wish you and your family all the best.

Very sad to hear that :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3