The Endura T22

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hey ECF, we have another announcement for you.

The ENDURA T22 - Complete Vaping System is now available for order from Innokin Technology!

F1kfcuCN5fJ_-6N86hHC1BU6dRz2jw0Ypky-Hbv-jiOmJiNwtqDVRD1PWZp5LU7Qh5dTJKSPk9yFAoJxPJ7lv100GB1BSkBO=s0-d-e1-ft

To celebrate the end of a great year of Vaping in 2015, Innokin is very proud to announce the launch of our new ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System.

Crafted with top quality materials, the Innokin ENDURA T22 is a 1 button, easy to fill & easy to use compact personal vaporizer that is long lasting and available in three great looking finishes.

Right out of the box, the ENDURA T22 is intuitive to use and it packs a powerhouse of flavors that deliver a great, natural, mouth to lung vape experience.

AoXGExmLIyL4gZVv4J_Ge1nj0RewluauQwmfHkALV_r5CwMrOCDSzCrmjCb5RcSOtHccMgijty4pbe8i9KSOZm8N8vEqudYF=s0-d-e1-ft

The replaceable ENDURA T22 coils have been designed to deliver consistently deep and amazing flavors. Choice Japanese Organic cotton wicking draws the eliquid up to the dual top coils which create delicious clouds of flavors. The T22 tank is made of Stainless Steel and Pyrex glass and is quick & easy to fill and easy to clean.

The T22 Tank has a 4ml capacity which will last a day of vaping and it's easy to refill just by turning the top and adding your favorite eliquid. Optimized at 14 Watts with specially designed 1.5 Ohm coils, the ENDURA T22 brings everything good that we've learned about vaping and combined it into one Complete Vaping System.

wABSmzLDfgG0--_1A7NJkjjV-mLgJKqyke1OFtdJonPjkpCRq3HybU0YPUyRSR86-sPs4n209pwK0GXf8xo14AmOToOpDQnj=s0-d-e1-ft

With a 2000mAh battery capacity, the ENDURA can be conveniently charged via standard Micro USB cable and features Innokin’s ‘Vape While Charging’ technology for a daily vaporizer that you can rely on.

Advanced integrated safety protections guard against overheating and over-discharge and greatly improve charging safety and overall reliability.

The Innokin ENDURA T22 is the ultimate smoking alternative that delivers a superior experience in a compact, durable and long lasting all in one kit.

SrE7kcYmgLSFqr_RHGsdOMJCtxWqNkFtN52UeG8o2YC9EMabWQzNfCVIgLCb7qpitNea_WldIXfvvSm3BG5cJB-7fNPM-tGH=s0-d-e1-ft

Thank you very much to Jimmith for the amazing Endura T22 Visual Quick Start Guide! Visit (http://jimmith.blogspot.com/) for reviews, visual learning guides & more! Thank you Jimmith

The Innokin ENDURA T22 is now available for order from your friendly authorized Innokin sales representative. To contact an Innokin sales agent please email sales@innokin.com.

To inquire about becoming an Authorized Innokin Vendor please email vendor@innokin.com.

To download the ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System pictures, click here http://imgur.com/a/SUd4y

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily
updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.

Real 2000 mAh Capacity with a coil optimized output of 14Watts at 1.5 Ohm, ENDURA T18 Coil Compatible
100% Japanese Organic Cotton delivers rich flavors and full satisfying clouds.
4ml Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass Tank with matching Delrin mouthpiece.
Integrated PCB safety and charging protections. Recharged by Micro USB.
Replacing coils is quick and clean with the No-Spill Coil Swap System.

Remember to practice Battery and Charging Safety
Only use a 5V/1A high quality charging source. Do not leave the battery unattended while charging.
Never charge a battery that has been damaged or dropped.
Never plug a charger into a non-approved mains power transformer.
Do not overcharge. Remove the battery from the charger when complete.
Only use the included high quality charging cable.
Wall Adapters should be CE / UL/ FCC certified, high quality and authentic.
Do not charge your vaporizer with your car.
Thank you and we hope you have a great day!

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey Ash, this thing looks great. But I just have to voice my minor gripe- I really wish you guys would have announced this at the same time as the T18. I ended up getting 2 of those, one for me and one for a friend; when I would have gotten this instead.

It's only 5 bucks more at MyVaporStore than the 18, and it just seems far superior. To add to it, my 18's are from the first batch with sticking firing buttons. I'm too lazy to go through a return process since I got them from separate vendors.

Anyway, I need to stop buying stuff day one, so that's on me, but I just had to give my two cents for the future since they came out so close to one another.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Innokin_Ash . . .

Really looks nice and will be great with the 2000mHa battery power, especially for those who need something that will last a little longer while they are out and about . . . :thumbs:

Just one question though, when will there be a wall charger specifically designed and created to work with all (if not most) of the New Innokin products ? ? ? Really rather not have to use a generic that could possibly cause a problem or damage/destroy the battery - or worse, BLOW IT UP, if "you" know what I mean . . . :facepalm:

Reactions: cooladdict

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I also have a question - I love the Coolfire IV.
Is the Innokin Endura T22 vv/vw? Or is it fixed?

it is NON adjustable power

all the write ups claim that it puts out 14 watts, but can't find anywhere
it says it is regulated at 14 watts all the way thru the charge (full to dead)
or IF the power output (14w) depletes as the battery dies...

once again poor marketing is making me "hold off" purchasing the product

no coil for the iSub
coolfire4 + with no tank
mvp 3.0 30w & 60w
just some that come to mind...

:yawn:

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
it is NON adjustable power

all the write ups claim that it puts out 14 watts, but can't find anywhere
it says it is regulated at 14 watts all the way thru the charge (full to dead)
or IF the power output (14w) depletes as the battery dies...

once again poor marketing is making me "hold off" purchasing the product

no coil for the iSub
coolfire4 + with no tank
mvp 3.0 30w & 60w
just some that come to mind...

:yawn:

Yeah I was all set to buy a couple till I figured that one out.
I'll buy something else with adjustable power.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Yeah I was all set to buy a couple till I figured that one out.
I'll buy something else with adjustable power.

I don't blame ya...

there is just to many devices floating around to buy something
that you (the buying consumer) can't get full info about...

now taking the T22 as example, I don't have a big problem with the set 14w
but forcing me to buy it with the tank, and not being able
to find out how the power is distributed - deal breaker

I COULD build a 1.2-1.6Ω coil in my own tank and think I have a good
quality Innokin unit powering it in my hand...

but not the case, so as you said, will just move to the next purchase

:blink:

Reactions: mcol

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey ECF, we have another announcement for you.

The ENDURA T22 - Complete Vaping System is now available for order from Innokin Technology!

F1kfcuCN5fJ_-6N86hHC1BU6dRz2jw0Ypky-Hbv-jiOmJiNwtqDVRD1PWZp5LU7Qh5dTJKSPk9yFAoJxPJ7lv100GB1BSkBO=s0-d-e1-ft

To celebrate the end of a great year of Vaping in 2015, Innokin is very proud to announce the launch of our new ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System.

Crafted with top quality materials, the Innokin ENDURA T22 is a 1 button, easy to fill & easy to use compact personal vaporizer that is long lasting and available in three great looking finishes.

Right out of the box, the ENDURA T22 is intuitive to use and it packs a powerhouse of flavors that deliver a great, natural, mouth to lung vape experience.

AoXGExmLIyL4gZVv4J_Ge1nj0RewluauQwmfHkALV_r5CwMrOCDSzCrmjCb5RcSOtHccMgijty4pbe8i9KSOZm8N8vEqudYF=s0-d-e1-ft

The replaceable ENDURA T22 coils have been designed to deliver consistently deep and amazing flavors. Choice Japanese Organic cotton wicking draws the eliquid up to the dual top coils which create delicious clouds of flavors. The T22 tank is made of Stainless Steel and Pyrex glass and is quick & easy to fill and easy to clean.

The T22 Tank has a 4ml capacity which will last a day of vaping and it's easy to refill just by turning the top and adding your favorite eliquid. Optimized at 14 Watts with specially designed 1.5 Ohm coils, the ENDURA T22 brings everything good that we've learned about vaping and combined it into one Complete Vaping System.

wABSmzLDfgG0--_1A7NJkjjV-mLgJKqyke1OFtdJonPjkpCRq3HybU0YPUyRSR86-sPs4n209pwK0GXf8xo14AmOToOpDQnj=s0-d-e1-ft

With a 2000mAh battery capacity, the ENDURA can be conveniently charged via standard Micro USB cable and features Innokin’s ‘Vape While Charging’ technology for a daily vaporizer that you can rely on.

Advanced integrated safety protections guard against overheating and over-discharge and greatly improve charging safety and overall reliability.

The Innokin ENDURA T22 is the ultimate smoking alternative that delivers a superior experience in a compact, durable and long lasting all in one kit.

SrE7kcYmgLSFqr_RHGsdOMJCtxWqNkFtN52UeG8o2YC9EMabWQzNfCVIgLCb7qpitNea_WldIXfvvSm3BG5cJB-7fNPM-tGH=s0-d-e1-ft

Thank you very much to Jimmith for the amazing Endura T22 Visual Quick Start Guide! Visit (http://jimmith.blogspot.com/) for reviews, visual learning guides & more! Thank you Jimmith

The Innokin ENDURA T22 is now available for order from your friendly authorized Innokin sales representative. To contact an Innokin sales agent please email sales@innokin.com.

To inquire about becoming an Authorized Innokin Vendor please email vendor@innokin.com.

To download the ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System pictures, click here http://imgur.com/a/SUd4y

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily
updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.

Real 2000 mAh Capacity with a coil optimized output of 14Watts at 1.5 Ohm, ENDURA T18 Coil Compatible
100% Japanese Organic Cotton delivers rich flavors and full satisfying clouds.
4ml Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass Tank with matching Delrin mouthpiece.
Integrated PCB safety and charging protections. Recharged by Micro USB.
Replacing coils is quick and clean with the No-Spill Coil Swap System.

Remember to practice Battery and Charging Safety
Only use a 5V/1A high quality charging source. Do not leave the battery unattended while charging.
Never charge a battery that has been damaged or dropped.
Never plug a charger into a non-approved mains power transformer.
Do not overcharge. Remove the battery from the charger when complete.
Only use the included high quality charging cable.
Wall Adapters should be CE / UL/ FCC certified, high quality and authentic.
Do not charge your vaporizer with your car.
Thank you and we hope you have a great day!

Hi,

It looks like the tank takes the Iclear 30S coils.
How are the new coils different from the 30S coils (from 2014)?
Will the 30s coils work in the T18/22 tank?
Will the new coils work in my old 30S?

Thanks
Cheers
I

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
The Innokin "ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System" - The “Big Brother” . . .

bVJ1ACR.jpg

So - Lets’ just start at the beginning for this one with “My” immediate first impression after receiving the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank Complete Vaping System . . .

As with all the Innokin Products that I have been getting recently, their product packaging is just outstanding. I am very appreciative of their thoughtfulness to provide the user, especially first time Vapers with a very readable and easy to understand detailed diagrammed “Quick Guide” to the specific product on the inside cover of the box, including what you can expect to get in the box along with a “How To” instructions that are not overwhelming for any beginner. It should also be noted that Innokin points out that the person using this product should read the Owner’s Manual for “Full operating Instructions, coil replacement, and safety guidelines” which is very detailed and comprehensive “Safety” instructions too. Which bring us to what In “My” personal opinion to be most important - Innokin’s diligence and conscientiousness to make these new products with more intuitive protections – especially given what I believe has been and is a problem of some people to just start using a product without knowing what it can or cannot do if miss-used. SO – Big KUDOS to Innokin ! ! ! :thumbs:

Now - Once again, it’s just been over a couple of weeks since I received the Innokin ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System and I have put off just doing a “Quicky” review simply because I really wanted to put this one through its paces too and not just assume it was like the Innokin ENDURA T18. AND – While I found there are many similarities between the T18 & T22 (they are simple to use, put together, and take apart) - There are some big differences too. The ENDURA T22 is definitely a step up from the ENDURA T18. AND - IMO - The Innokin ENDURA T22 is without a doubt the ENDURA T18’s – “BIG BROTHER” . . .

wfTW2H8.jpg

JFzkeXo.jpg

The Innokin "ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System":

U08iyeL.jpg

ngB1YcP.jpg

The Innokin ENDURA T22 & T22 Prism Tank’s appearance is both compact and very well designed, especially for its ease of use. The base unit is a little heavier then the ENDURA T18, but that should be expected given that there is a larger internal battery. What is so wonderful though, is the way it fits perfectly into the palm of your hand (Well - at least mine . . .:facepalm: ) – which is extremely comfortable with the curved designed (very similar to the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus & DISRUPTER’s C50 Curved Cell Just a little smaller to “Me”), smooth finish, and the access to the firing button. One of the other nice things – is the ability and ease to turn the ENDURA T22 On/Off (3 Pushes On – 3 Pushes Off) to carry in a pocket or bag without it firing by accident (Now – If people would just remember to do that too . . . ;) ). The only thing that I am disappointed about - is that there is no Yellow level “Warning” led light as there is with the ENDURA T18 that gives “You” a heads up that the battery is starting to get low and will need to be charged soon . . . :(

One more special note about the Innokin Prism T22 Tank – Not only can the same thing be said about its very sleek design and that it matches the base unit to a “T” (Get it – to a “T” . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: ) . . . It has a larger capacity - about 4ml larger - to hold whatever “E-Liquid” you are using that can be easily refilled on the go (which I believe will help those who are heavy/chain vapors). Also, I cannot say enough about the ability and ease to “Top-Fill”, or even change coils on the fly in all the recent Innokin Tanks, except to Innokin - WHAT TOOK YA’s SO LONG ! ! !

AND - As in “My” review of the Innokin ENDURA T18 – I find that the ENDURA T22 and Prism T22 Tank is just – (Quote "Myself" here) “Plug & Play”, since all you really need to do is “Pull”/“Press”/”Pour” (very few “Screwing” parts) – So how could you go wrong, especially since it is so easy & convenient to use – particularly if you are just starting out (Ending Quotie) or just want a slight step up and more longevity in battery life .

Now – Once again and as in “My” other reviews, for the more practical side and hands on use of the Innokin ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank . . .

I tested the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank using the usual - The Vape Tree’s Absinthe E-Liquid w/ “Menthol Crystal Liquid” & Kolada added to the mix. Also, I evaluated the ENDURA T22 itself and based on “My” experiences, using both the Innokin ENDURA T18 and 2 different MOD’s of equal size, shape, and set at the same 14 Wattage/10 Volts, however using a 2.0oHm coil as I am use to using.

With “My” first vape using the ENDURA T22 . . . It was exactly like what I found with the first use of the ENDURA T18 – this device is a powerhouse and surely gave me more Vapor than I even expected at first. So be prepared to get a rush of “Vapor Cloud” as “You” inhale for the first time, even as a “Tootle Puffer” and taking Mouth-to-Lung hits it was a lot for "Me". What I like best about taking a “Drag” of Vapor on this Prism T22 Tank is that 1) I didn’t have to change the Drip tip (it’s not wide bored and I think is delrin) and 2) it is quite comfortable and actually functions very well given the size and dimension (almost like a Filter on a Cigarette). “You” will just need to remember that the ENDURA T22 is a 14W/10V & “You” are using a 1.5 oHm coil – which, although it is made to replicate taking a “drag” of a cigarette – it does produce quite an amount of “Vapor” and “Flavor” too. BTW: I don’t know why really, but I didn’t have to loosen the cotton in the coil at all as I did before and got even more flavor from the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank then I did with the ENDURA T18 (Something to consider and really think about). AND - While “You” can hear a slight crackling of the atomizer when pressing the fire button, I am happy to report that there was absolutely no gurgling - nor leaking of “E-Liquid” - even when the unit was placed on its side.

In addition, I found that the single charge of the battery being 2000 mah, lasted “Me” a good week (now remember I am still a Dual user/”Tootle Puffer” and do not vape as much as some others do) and found that the ENDURA T22 charge to be just as long lasting (if not a little more) for “Me” at times - even using some of “My” other VV/VW MODS that I have. Also, I found that cleaning and refilling the Prism T22 Tank to be as easy and convenient as I did the Prism T18 Tank . . . Open, Run Hot Water, Rinse – Repeat . . . Let dry over night, refill and Vape away. . . EASY PEASEY . . . AND - Given how much I really dislike having to mess around with “Stuff” – this is one of the more than enticing factors of why I like the Innokin ENDURA’s as much I do . . . :D

Last, but surely is not the least, is “My” overall impression of the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank . . . This is another slam dunk from Innokin and a Great Kit for Beginners . . . AND - While it surely can stand on its own and without any other reliance on its predecessor, especially given – IMO – what I believe to be the outstanding quality in manufacturing and the ease in which this product functions. . . Given that this is Innokin ENDURA T18 – “BIG BROTHER” and is just as easy and convenient to use . . . Whether or not “You” are a Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Vapor who is a “Tootle Puffer”, a “MOD Womper”, or even a “Cloud Chaser”. . . The Innokin ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank – the “Big Brother” in the Innokin line of products for Beginners is also a piece of equipment that “You” should - without a doubt - consider having in “Your” arsenal and using given that it is what it is . . . Again, IMO – A Really Great Device that I whole heartedly recommend to all Vapors, especially “Tootle Puffers” . . . :thumbs:

Okay – The Disclaimer: I am not a professional writer, nor reviewer of any products/product line. The only reviews or suggestions I have made were at the spur of the moment and in response to a question that was asked in a thread or based on the discussion at the time which I believed I could provide information or add something to the conversation. What’s more important, anything I said was – or will say is – “My” Personal Opinion . . .

(Now – Before anyone makes any comments, Once again, it will sometime take “Me” days to write up and edit something even this small; so if “You” find any mistakes in grammar, punctuation, or spelling – get over it, I’m not a professional . . . Just Sayin’ . . . ;) )

NOW – What will be the next review from"Me" - the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus Complete Vaping System, or the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus “Storm Edition”, or possibly the Innokin Cortex TC . . . Should I be daring and go all the way to the top or play it safe and just take the next step into the “World Of Vaping” . . . "You" will just have to wait and see . . . :D

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I just don't understand Innokin's thinking and company direction recently , they have completely lost their way .

Companies like Kanger, Eleaf , Sigelei and Joytech are absolutely eating them alive with sales figures and mods that appeal to the masses .

This stuff being released now is so far behind everyone else , you have the capability to make incredible mods but your not doing it .

What happened to the new VTR , why aren't more replaceable 18650 mods being released , thats what people are buying in huge quantities.

Compact dual 18650 mods are the rage now .

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
The Innokin "ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System" - The “Big Brother” . . .

So - Lets’ just start at the beginning for this one with “My” immediate first impression after receiving the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank Complete Vaping System . . .

As with all the Innokin Products that I have been getting recently, their product packaging is just outstanding. I am very appreciative of their thoughtfulness to provide the user, especially first time Vapers with a very readable and easy to understand detailed diagrammed “Quick Guide” to the specific product on the inside cover of the box, including what you can expect to get in the box along with a “How To” instructions that are not overwhelming for any beginner. It should also be noted that Innokin points out that the person using this product should read the Owner’s Manual for “Full operating Instructions, coil replacement, and safety guidelines” which is very detailed and comprehensive “Safety” instructions too. Which bring us to what In “My” personal opinion to be most important - Innokin’s diligence and conscientiousness to make these new products with more intuitive protections – especially given what I believe has been and is a problem of some people to just start using a product without knowing what it can or cannot do if miss-used. SO – Big KUDOS to Innokin ! ! ! :thumbs:

Now - Once again, it’s just been over a couple of weeks since I received the Innokin ENDURA T22 Complete Vaping System and I have put off just doing a “Quicky” review simply because I really wanted to put this one through its paces too and not just assume it was like the Innokin ENDURA T18. AND – While I found there are many similarities between the T18 & T22 (they are simple to use, put together, and take apart) - There are some big differences too. The ENDURA T22 is definitely a step up from the ENDURA T18. AND - IMO - The Innokin ENDURA T22 is without a doubt the ENDURA T18’s – “BIG BROTHER” . . .

The Innokin ENDURA T22 & T22 Prism Tank’s appearance is both compact and very well designed, especially for its ease of use. The base unit is a little heavier then the ENDURA T18, but that should be expected given that there is a larger internal battery. What is so wonderful though, is the way it fits perfectly into the palm of your hand (Well - at least mine . . .:facepalm: ) – which is extremely comfortable with the curved designed (very similar to the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus & DISRUPTER’s C50 Curved Cell Just a little smaller to “Me”), smooth finish, and the access to the firing button. One of the other nice things – is the ability and ease to turn the ENDURA T22 On/Off (3 Pushes On – 3 Pushes Off) to carry in a pocket or bag without it firing by accident (Now – If people would just remember to do that too . . . ;) ). The only thing that I am disappointed about - is that there is no Yellow level “Warning” led light as there is with the ENDURA T18 that gives “You” a heads up that the battery is starting to get low and will need to be charged soon . . . :(

One more special note about the Innokin Prism T22 Tank – Not only can the same thing be said about its very sleek design and that it matches the base unit to a “T” (Get it – to a “T” . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: ) . . . It has a larger capacity - about 4ml larger - to hold whatever “E-Liquid” you are using that can be easily refilled on the go (which I believe will help those who are heavy/chain vapors). Also, I cannot say enough about the ability and ease to “Top-Fill”, or even change coils on the fly in all the recent Innokin Tanks, except to Innokin - WHAT TOOK YA’s SO LONG ! ! !

AND - As in “My” review of the Innokin ENDURA T18 – I find that the ENDURA T22 and Prism T22 Tank is just – (Quote "Myself" here) “Plug & Play”, since all you really need to do is “Pull”/“Press”/”Pour” (very few “Screwing” parts) – So how could you go wrong, especially since it is so easy & convenient to use – particularly if you are just starting out (Ending Quotie) or just want a slight step up and more longevity in battery life .

Now – Once again and as in “My” other reviews, for the more practical side and hands on use of the Innokin ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank . . .

I tested the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank using the usual - The Vape Tree’s Absinthe E-Liquid w/ “Menthol Crystal Liquid” & Kolada added to the mix. Also, I evaluated the ENDURA T22 itself and based on “My” experiences, using both the Innokin ENDURA T18 and 2 different MOD’s of equal size, shape, and set at the same 14 Wattage/10 Volts, however using a 2.0oHm coil as I am use to using.

With “My” first vape using the ENDURA T22 . . . It was exactly like what I found with the first use of the ENDURA T18 – this device is a powerhouse and surely gave me more Vapor than I even expected at first. So be prepared to get a rush of “Vapor Cloud” as “You” inhale for the first time, even as a “Tootle Puffer” and taking Mouth-to-Lung hits it was a lot for "Me". What I like best about taking a “Drag” of Vapor on this Prism T22 Tank is that 1) I didn’t have to change the Drip tip (it’s not wide bored and I think is delrin) and 2) it is quite comfortable and actually functions very well given the size and dimension (almost like a Filter on a Cigarette). “You” will just need to remember that the ENDURA T22 is a 14W/10V & “You” are using a 1.5 oHm coil – which, although it is made to replicate taking a “drag” of a cigarette – it does produce quite an amount of “Vapor” and “Flavor” too. BTW: I don’t know why really, but I didn’t have to loosen the cotton in the coil at all as I did before and got even more flavor from the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank then I did with the ENDURA T18 (Something to consider and really think about). AND - While “You” can hear a slight crackling of the atomizer when pressing the fire button, I am happy to report that there was absolutely no gurgling - nor leaking of “E-Liquid” - even when the unit was placed on its side.

In addition, I found that the single charge of the battery being 2000 mah, lasted “Me” a good week (now remember I am still a Dual user/”Tootle Puffer” and do not vape as much as some others do) and found that the ENDURA T22 charge to be just as long lasting (if not a little more) for “Me” at times - even using some of “My” other VV/VW MODS that I have. Also, I found that cleaning and refilling the Prism T22 Tank to be as easy and convenient as I did the Prism T18 Tank . . . Open, Run Hot Water, Rinse – Repeat . . . Let dry over night, refill and Vape away. . . EASY PEASEY . . . AND - Given how much I really dislike having to mess around with “Stuff” – this is one of the more than enticing factors of why I like the Innokin ENDURA’s as much I do . . . :D

Last, but surely is not the least, is “My” overall impression of the ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank . . . This is another slam dunk from Innokin and a Great Kit for Beginners . . . AND - While it surely can stand on its own and without any other reliance on its predecessor, especially given – IMO – what I believe to be the outstanding quality in manufacturing and the ease in which this product functions. . . Given that this is Innokin ENDURA T18 – “BIG BROTHER” and is just as easy and convenient to use . . . Whether or not “You” are a Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Vapor who is a “Tootle Puffer”, a “MOD Womper”, or even a “Cloud Chaser”. . . The Innokin ENDURA T22 & Prism T22 Tank – the “Big Brother” in the Innokin line of products for Beginners is also a piece of equipment that “You” should - without a doubt - consider having in “Your” arsenal and using given that it is what it is . . . Again, IMO – A Really Great Device that I whole heartedly recommend to all Vapors, especially “Tootle Puffers” . . . :thumbs:

Okay – The Disclaimer: I am not a professional writer, nor reviewer of any products/product line. The only reviews or suggestions I have made were at the spur of the moment and in response to a question that was asked in a thread or based on the discussion at the time which I believed I could provide information or add something to the conversation. What’s more important, anything I said was – or will say is – “My” Personal Opinion . . .

(Now – Before anyone makes any comments, Once again, it will sometime take “Me” days to write up and edit something even this small; so if “You” find any mistakes in grammar, punctuation, or spelling – get over it, I’m not a professional . . . Just Sayin’ . . . ;) )

NOW – What will be the next review from"Me" - the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus Complete Vaping System, or the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus “Storm Edition”, or possibly the Innokin Cortex TC . . . Should I be daring and go all the way to the top or play it safe and just take the next step into the “World Of Vaping” . . . "You" will just have to wait and see . . . :D

Dear "Uncle" -- thank you for the in-depth review of the T-22 (I already own and LOVE my T-18s - I have three of them). I am wondering now that you have had it about three months if there are ANY issues with the T-22??

For example, on Innokin's website, the comments on this unit were complaints of battery issues for one: that it jumped from green to red & didn't 'tell' the user when it needed a charge by turning yellow and SOME even complained of it just dying on them and refusing to charge. I don't want to buy one and have it just die on me after a few months use.... and two: that the tank leaks. My T-18's never leak or give me any problems and I am hesitant because of these two things.

I have a Cubis tank that spits hot juice, gurgles, and otherwise is obnoxious no matter what I try and my newest iSub is a PITA - it leaks and gurgles and just vapes horribly so both of those are "out" for me. Anyway, I really love vaping because it helped me quit analogs after 47 years of smoking. Hooray!

I love Innokin products (also own MVP 3.0 Pro & CoolFire4) even though I have to use my cheapie tanks on them because the more expensive tanks misbehave. So.... when I saw your rave review, I had to write to you and ask if you've had any problems whatsoever with your T-22?

Thank you SOOOO much for reading and thank you for your time & energy should you choose to reply.

Kindest regards, Donna

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@DonnaVapes . . .

shy-girl-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif
First - THANK YOU, I really appreciate your very kind words.

:facepalm: Next my apologies for not responding sooner, however I hope you will understand "My" delay when I tell you that I just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago from open heart surgery and I have not been posting on ECF as much as I go through recovery process.

Anyway - as for any issues using the Endura T22 . . . Well that along with the Endura T18 are practically the only mods I have been using (besides the Disruptor and CoolFire 4 plus- on occasion) since I've gotten out of the hospital.

As a result - YES . . I found that there have been some minor issues withe the T22 compaired to the T18. As you've already noted - "that it jumped from green to red & didn't 'tell' the user when it needed a charge by turning yellow . . ."

This was and is the greatest disappoint I have with the Endura T22, especially given the fact that - IMO - essentially Innokin could have used the same technology for the lights as they have for the Endura T18 in the Endura T22. However, I have noticed that the red light will start to "blink" for a little bit before it actually goes dead/discharges all the way on the T22.

However - I think have been lucky enough to figure a workaround that helps me to avoid the T22 going "dead". Since the T18 is a 1000 mHa & the T22 is a 2000 mHa battery . . . If under your normal use - you know that the T18 will last you a certain amount of time (say a Day) before needing to be recharged, as such you can "judge"/"assume" the T22 will last you double that time before it will need to be recharged . . . Also, if you have both - then use them intermittently (as I do), when the T18 starts to flash yellow to red (or even if it turns red) switch to using the T22 exclusively while the T18 is recharging . . . That way when the T18 is fully recharged you can then recharged the T22 knowing full well that you will have at least that amount of time before it will go "dead"' . . . Just a thought . . . ;)

Now as for the tanks, I haven't had a problem with either the Enudura T18 or T22 which are the only ones I have used on these. So I cannot offer any advice, especially since I do not really use any of them that are sub-ohm other then the Innokin iSub line with 2.0 ohm coils (and a couple of 1.5 coils). Still testing some others, but that's a whole another story that is better left for another day.

Hope this information was at least a little helpful . . .
luck.gif

Reactions: Innokin_Ash

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Hi, there,

Oh gosh! You went through something I would never want to endure, I'm SO glad you survived it & kept your sense of humor, too. I am a retired RN so I took care of a lot of post-op patients in my day (loved helping them get better & watching the wounds heal was like a miracle) along with other duties, of course. Anyway, I'm glad you are on the mend. Just take it easy, that's one of the hardest on the body surgeries there are and it takes time & a positive mental attitude to get through it. Hang in there!!

I totally agree, one would expect the T-22 to perform at least as well as it's smaller cousin, but apparently it doesn't. I like your idea of alternating them, too. Sounds smart. I'm glad the tank doesn't leak, since my T-18's behave so well, I didn't want to chance the T-22 acting up. I've had some unhappy luck with tanks that got 'rave' reviews on YouTube (though now I think they just babbled on and on about each product because they got them for free & wanted to keep getting more goodies from these big companies!). I stopped watching them after awhile, it just started all sounding the same. So I switched to Grimm Green and P Busardo - who give HONEST reviews you YT about all the vaping stuff.

Yes, your information is VERY helpful, thank you again. Now I know what I can buy with confidence. :) I love Innokin - have 3 T-18's, an MVP 3 Pro and a CoolFire IV. I didn't go for the 'plus' one (yet) because vaping is costing me a small fortune -- and I'm going to start making my own juice soon - I haven't gotten to the point of doing the math on the nic (100mg/ml is potent stuff) and the flavorings, but I'm studying all about it. That's a big investment too, with little boston round bottles, droppers, syringes, flavorings, etc etc. as I'm sure you already know. I just got tired of buying something that sounded amazing & tasted like pooh!

Anyway, thank you again and again for your helpful posts. If you need anything I can help you with (empathy, a sounding board, etc) I can do that! Be well & vape on!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've been into DIY for several months now and it is a huge money saver and it's really fun too. With the right ingredients you can make a bunch of different recipes. That works well for me because I keep four or five different ones all the time and like to switch fairly often. You might want to look at the TFA thread in the DIY eliquid section. There's a Dropbox list of recipes that are pretty good.

Reactions: DonnaVapes

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
    I've been into DIY for several months now and it is a huge money saver and it's really fun too. With the right ingredients you can make a bunch of different recipes. That works well for me because I keep four or five different ones all the time and like to switch fairly often. You might want to look at the TFA thread in the DIY eliquid section. There's a Dropbox list of recipes that are pretty good.
    Thanks, hittman, that's super good to know. I wanted it to be fun but I'm sort of putting it off due to fear (don't laugh) of dying from nic poisoning - that would SUCK after investing so much in this new 'habit'. I've been off analogs since Mar 19 in the AM had my last one... I still miss them, but I don't want to go back to smelling like that again *ugh* nothing like a smoker who just had one & then came into your space!! I just need to make sure I do the math and redo the math and feel confident that I can mix something that will vape great & save some moolah. Buying ejuice gets costly even with the cheap stuff. (some is so nasty I can't vape it so it just sits in a box). I will look into the TFA thread since that's the flavorings I bought the most of and the DIY section. I love custards, creams and fruits like strawberry & kiwi so I think I can make something awesome as an ADV. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You don't have to use 100mg. It's cheaper but I have just been using 36mg so far. I do have some 100 but haven't been using it. A few of the recipes that I got from the Dropbox list and am using are strawberry cheesecake, famous cheesecake, snickers, and someone posted a good strawberry shortcake recipe. I've made a few of my own like raspberry yogurt. Most of my flavors are TFA but I have picked up a few from other manufacturers like Capella.

Reactions: DonnaVapes

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
    Regarding the Endura T-22:

I finally got my first Endura T-22 on May 27th. It came in already charged like all Innokin products, so I started vaping & enjoying the heck out of it over the weekend. I really really liked it!

Then, Monday night (30th) I decided to charge it because it had been 2-3 days (alternating vaping with it and my other 6 mods) and when I plugged it into the USB, the light turned red. Since it was my first T-22 I didn't give it much thought, just figured it was supposed to turn red first. After about a half hour, it turned green, so I figured that the next step would be for the light to turn off, like my other Innokins, to indicate it was fully charged.

Instead, the next time I looked at it, the light had gone back to red and I touched the unit and to my shocked surprise, it was quite HOT. That scared me, so I unplugged it and let it sit, un-fired, so it could cool itself down. After about a half hour, it was still VERY warm so I turned it completely off.

An hour or so later, it was STILL abnormally warm to the touch, so I took off the atomizer/tank and then finally, it cooled off completely.

After that incident, I was afraid to use it at all. It was the first time trying to charge it and it was just NOT RIGHT. So, I wrote the vendor and got an RMA # and sent it back this past week.

I was just wondering if anyone has had anything similar happen to them with their Endura T-22 or heard of it. I was just too scared of the unit to even attempt using it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread