ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
Clinical trials carried out in New Zealand by Dr Murray Laugeson of Health New Zealand found the electronic cigarette very safe relative to tobacco cigarettes.

lol. Dr Murray from New Zealand! :laugh:
(FOTC fans will get this)

Seriously, ncie concise article. I wish more would cite the New Zealand tests.

Comment left. :D

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
I have been trying to have the Enquirer in Cincinnati to publish anything about E-Cigs especially since they recently quoted a study about people going across the Ohio River to Kentucky so they can "smoke" in a bar and enjoy a beer...But, so far, they have not printed anything....I keep trying....Wonder why....?

I know what you're going through there, been trying to get the Evansville, IN Courier and Press to do a report on e-cigs or to at least print an Opinion piece on them that I've submitted. So far, Nada, but they sure are quick about printing anything that a non-smoker submits for printing that bashes smokers. :mad:

Maybe I'm going about this at a wrong angle. Maybe I should submit an article stating that e-cig users should start suing businesses, towns, cities, states and the federal government for forcing us to go to smoking areas and breathe in the deadly and toxic second hand smoke. I mean we no longer "Smoke" tobacco cigarettes, therefore we are not smokers and should not be forced to breathe in the deadly toxins of cigarette smoke just like non-smokers don't have to breathe in those toxins any longer. My rights to breathe in somewhat clean, smoke free air are being violated. If they are going to insist that we not vape around non-smokers, then they will have to start giving us our own vaping areas. I shouldn't be forced to continue to breathe in deadly second hand smoke when I'm no longer smoking tobacco cigarettes. ;)

And how about lawsuits against those that are yelling for bans on e-cigs. For taking away something that is proving to be 95-99% safer than tobacco cigarettes and basically telling us that we don't deserve to have the chance to live longer lives by using our e-cigs.:p

iWill

Aug 31, 2010
Pensacola, FL
The language of the FDA and "anti-tobacco" folks is SO bizarre, it gives me the impression that being "anti-tobacco" (including the FDA part in this) is a revenue generator thus they want tobacco to continue so they can continue to be "anti" and maintain the revenue stream.

Logic tells you that the FDA and these folks SHOULD be incredibly supportive of what MIGHT be a life saver, and COULD spell the demise of Big Tobacco, ultimately. And, let us not forget Big Pharma who, no doubt, wants to keep people sick as much as possible. It really is the only explanation for the language of it all.

Worried, but enjoying it immensely! 30+ years smoking stinkies, going on 5 months vaping!

iWill

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Great! But come on folks let's post a reply ... I showed him the thread "USAF issues warning based on FDA test findings!" posted by Kansas Fan and his first words was " I smell a rat " he is going to post another news article and expose some things he has found ... But we need to show interest ... so Please leave a post if you haven't done so yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread