• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Fines Are Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
I see that some of you are talking about up north openly and freely. A few even ask about the exact location and what to purchase, which had been deleted from this subforum.

Please be mindful of what you ask and post, the fines are very real. Someone I know in real life was fined 10k for attempting, and he was a first-timer.
Ironically, it was a blessing in disguise for him as the discovery of vaping stuff distracted the officers. They missed some other items he had with him. If the latter was discovered instead, the fines would be much much heavier. He paid up eventually.

By posting info on what and where to purchase, you are directly telling the authorities what to target. I hope you understand the danger and risk that follows. Not everybody will have the 10k to throw away. If you must discuss, you can always use private messages.

Last edited:

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Please do take the advice by @Syn007 very seriously. We strive to keep the community a happy and safe place to be in. Do take note as well that the forum is a home where we all share our knowledge and info on experiences but you need to know what topics are not for discussion i.e. loots, plans, purchases.

Let's join hands to make this place even safer than before.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
The law is in stone, so what else there for us but to work around them. Go beneath them. Wriggle through them. Do not let your actions lead to the enforcement of the law upon us all. It is the law, if we choose not to obey, then do not choose to be persecuted. That is how kingpins survive.

Bakpau

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
The country of bun
This definitely confirms that the online surveillance is real.

People down here warning and trying but many ignore the facts and continue to import and share openly. Finally they decide to use someone as a example. $10000 people, definitely not a small amount to most of you down here since many can't even afford local prices.

Take care,i certainly hope non of us will be use as an example again. Because i'm quite sure, the next time, they will definitely increase the fine.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
We do ban members from Sgvapers if unwanted behavior is persistent. It is only used as the last resort.

Remember we are not anti newbies. The local vaping community need to grow. But at the same time, we'll have to try our best to balance the risks.

Last edited:

Bakpau

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
The country of bun
I think we can increase the start thread post count to 100. Because honestly speaking, even for a 100,i think i could get it in 1 hour in this vast forum.

And yes, point system sounds like a real good idea.Once their point drop to like -10, they are not allow to start thread for like a month and then it will reset.

Maybe we could all try and come out with better rules for this forum. This is real, no more jokes.

Reactions: Ennsem

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
We do ban members from Sgvapers if unwanted behavior is persistent. It is only used as the last resort.

Remember we are not anti newbies. The local vaping community need to grow. But at the same time, we'll have to try our best to balance the risks.

Is the ban just from this section or whole ECF?

There are posters in this section who clear should just have read-only privilege and earn the right to post in this section. Some true newbies are better off spending time reading in other sections of ECF.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Thank you fellow members for your inputs on your thoughts and suggestions. Although some of them are really ideal, but it would mean restricting alot of people from getting genuine help if they are really in urgency. As far as the community is concerned, it is already in high heat. Setting up new rules now would not help in curbing the problem as it can happen outside the forum as well.

What we need to do and are capable of doing is constantly reminding and advising newbies as we all do make mistakes and sometimes are not bothered to read up on rules and regulations. We can only hope that the sensitive topics can be reduced so as to make this community grow and maintain its safety at the same time.

If any of you guys noticed or feel that a certain thread or comment poses a threat, you can notify the admin or the mods to allow us to take the appropriate action.

winx19

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
w.est
Jus my 2 cents. Been visiting the forum regularly but didn't comment much. Would hope to see this community grow, but due the nature, we need to vigilant. While we don't encourage newbies to ask sensitive Qn, but we all had been a newbie before. Most, if not, all of us can related to being one.

I'm not up for point system, but we must educate them, and get these newbies to spread the word (dun Vape openly). Have seen many gaping openly, which could not only land them but this community in hot soup. So, hopefully all newbies will study the stickies closely and help to spread the word...

Vape safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
Is the ban just from this section or whole ECF?

There are posters in this section who clear should just have read-only privilege and earn the right to post in this section. Some true newbies are better off spending time reading in other sections of ECF.

Ban from this subforum not the entire ECF. They wouldn't be able post anything here, or read this forum if they are logged on. ECF ban will only occur if you break ECF rules.

This must be a dealer op talking about.

Not a dealer, can't list the items out for obvious reason but it was not in big quantities. He never even got the chance to be a vaper, those were his very 1st gears. Don't think he will ever try again after the 10k, imagine getting caught for the second time.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Ban from this subforum not the entire ECF. They wouldn't be able post anything here, or read this forum if they are logged on. ECF ban will only occur if you break ECF rules.

Not a dealer, can't list the items out for obvious reason but it was not in big quantities. He never even got the chance to be a vaper, those were his very 1st gears. Don't think he will ever try again after the 10k, imagine getting caught for the second time.
caught from the north or mail?

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore

10k for personnel use gear :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread