The first fall of my Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
I go to slip my beloved Provari in my front jeans pocket. Somehow, I miss and I drop it straight down onto concrete.

I was absolutely amazed. When I went to look at the damage, I couldn't really see anything! The end cap hit straight on the concrete, but there was hardly even a mark. This thing is a tank!

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
You can always just do it like some of my riding buddies, just go ahead and scratch it right when you get it, and remove the worry. :D

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I do this to all my new suits. Got my Komodo this year and threw it on the ground after snapping a pic, to save the worry...:laugh:

Nuuze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
Norcal
facebook.com
I thought I was the only one!

Just got my Provari Thursday and almost had a heart attack Saturday! I had my Provari on my lap while driving for about an hour. When I pulled up at home I forgot and jumped out of the Chevy Tahoe. Provari crashed landed on the garage floor! :mad:

Amazingly when I picked it up, there was the slightlest feel of concrete dust on the endcap that just wiped off. But the unit was fine, no dent, no scratch!

I'm glad Provape built a piece of work that can withstand even from a fall from that high out of an SUV! :2cool:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
My poor old Provari has fallen so many times... Onto concrete, rolled off the roof onto my driveway, off my lap onto the asphalt getting out of my car, etc. etc...

Bout a year and a half or more, and still like brand new... Even has very few extremely light scratches, and it's a Chrome!

What were you doing with your ProVari on the ROOF? Let alone let it go flying.... :?:

Now I won't worry about dropping my chrome at all. Thanks for that ;)

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
What were you doing with your ProVari on the ROOF? Let alone let it go flying.... :?:

Now I won't worry about dropping my chrome at all. Thanks for that ;)

LMAO Helping my husband patch the roof. My Provari has always been my "take everywhere" PV, mostly because of reassuring threads like this one.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
my provari V1 has been dropped more times then i can remember on concrete,mud,sand and even out of the back of a moving truck onto pavement.nothing ever broke but it has one mar by the top cap,probably from bouncing on the road lol

got the V2 upgrade and it has been abused,not as bad as the V1 but it has only been a few months with the upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread