The flavor of NET's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJTP

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2012
TN
Hey guys, I ordered MOV's Sunday Morning, and here it is in my possession, yet it'll be another 1-2 weeks til I can try it because I ordered a battery from fasttech.

I really just wanna ask: Just how would you describe the flavor of an NET, especially if you've had them from MOV? I didn't get to order a backup flavor in case I don't like it.

My fear is that the flavor or hit will simply be too harsh for me. To describe my preference, I enjoy authentic flavors, and I have more of a preference toward earthly flavored anything - my favorite drink is sweet, highly creamy iced coffee with pumpkin flavoring, my favorite food would be medium rare filet mignon with zero fat, and mt favorite alcoholic drink would be Barenjager, the authentic-honey based liqour. I generally hate candy, I hate most fruit (especially tropical), hate anything that's sweet beyond nature's offerings (my preferred sweet menu would be pumpkin, chocolate, honey, apple butter, apple cider, ect ect).

However, when it comes down to it, as earthly and North American as my taste buds are, I'm also not big on nuance or burnt tastes. For example, I hate my steaks to have any sort of charcoal searings or fat (I prefer all meat to be soft and juicy), I hate coffee that isn't filled to the brim with cream, and as much as I love how it smells and tastes, I firmly believe Jack Daniels needs to try lowering to alcohol content to help consumers enjoy the offering. I like earthly, I don't like nasty!

Even with my cigarette preferrence, I hate most cigarettes with a passion - I hate the cardboard tastes. I always have went to Newports not because I particularly like menthol, but because it gives a heavy smoke without tasting harsh or too nasty. Marlboro Southern Cuts are my 2nd favorite, but it's a rare pleasure because while they have the most authentic, tasteful blend around, the fact that it's a cigarette makes it taste like burnt rubber after you start chain smoking like I do. They end up not giving enough relaxation on my taste buds, if anyone knows what I mean.

So how would NET do for me do you think? Do they tend to have a very ashy, smokey, very heavy taste, or do they take the authentic tastes of tobacco and give it a sweet, light spin? My dream experience would for it to taste a bit like how tobacco smells being fired up in a barn when your standing a mile away - sweet, mouth-watering, and no compromise on authenticity, yet completely and addictively vapable for my still-sensitive taste buds and throat.

Any input?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
If you like mild and Creamy, then try HHV's HEAVENLY ARMY. Not smoky, ashy at all -- but sweet, creamy light tobacco with hint of graham cracker and perhaps some light cocoa. It's my daily vape. Love the stuff.

Not all NETs are the same, based upon the tobaccos they use, the way the tobacco is cured, blending and extraction methods.

I hear Sunday Morning is a light coffee and cream flavored NET, more in the HHV light vein.

One of the perfect NETs, for me, is Organic #1 from Good Ejuice, because it's a perfect balance of smoky and sweetness; also Vita Bella whereas the sweetness is vanilla custard blanced with the smoky authentic tobacco notes. But I understand that not everyone likes the smoky part.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Yeah.. NETS is a really broad term.. its like saying Dr.. you have your highly specialized neurosurgeons who did a 12 year residency and your 27yr old Phd's who specialize in writing bs papers and basically don't want to work.. but they're all called Dr.

I like the nets from Heathers heavenly vapes.. I think they are a good jumping off point to get the idea of what nets are about. They have a sampler for $8, I believe. Not much to lose, even if you decide its not for you.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

MJTP

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2012
TN
So tomorrow my battery comes in. I haven't let my Sunday Morning steep yet, I figured I'd sample it as-is first. Should I let it steep at least for today tho? Does MOV's NET have an alcohol/perfumy taste when not steeped? Also, when steeping, do I just leave the cap off a long time, or just for a few minutes? Also, does it matter if dust gets in the juice? I have a dusty house....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread