The Flavors NoBody Talks About!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfmirfkin

Nov 6, 2014
earth
When I place an order for diy supplies, I usually order based on the amount of money I wish to spend. For example, I say, " I need nic, a couple syringes, and pg and i'm going to spend $50." I know that may sound strange but that's how I do it. Plus if I don't spend it, the wife finds a way to take it from me.
So, after I have added the necessary components to my shopping cart, I pick a bunch of things at random sometimes. As a result, I have ended up with some flavors that are...well I won't say bad, just I haven't figured out a use for them yet. They seem to not go with anything and aren't very good on their own.

Honeysuckle from TPA
Juicy Lemon from Capella
Western from Seedmans

Honeysuckle tastes and smells EXACTLY like a honeysuckle. I can't figure out why that has turned into a bad thing for me but it has.
Juicy Lemon is juicy and lemon-ee but still has an industrial-strength cleaner quality to it. Ive tried diluting, smoothing, changing the PH, all to no avail.
Western...I don't have a clue how to use this. I know that Seedman's flavors are tobacco flavorings and not tobacco flavors.

Then there's M-Type from TPA/TFA. I have diluted it to 1% in pg and used that as a flavor for juice and even that is overpowering. I hate to say this, but it ruins everything it touches. If i use a syringe to measure it, i must throw it away afterward because I can't Get the smell out.

There is also Raisin from TFA which seems to have a potential use but I haven't figured it out yet.

Even though I have just said some not-so-nice things, those flavorings still have qualities that make me think there is a way to use them. In other words, I don't have to stifle my vomit when I smell them.
I'm not intending to whine or knock those companies at all. I've had dealings with them and have nothing but good things to say about their products and service. So I recognize that the actual problem is on my end of things. I have even tried mixing all of those together. It's a new flavor I call " Horrifying Monstrosity" (I'm not kidding) :drool:y'all want to try it, I know you do!

Of those few flavors I mentioned, Has anyone found a use for them? Maybe somebody can give me some tips? I really want to make them work. What am I doing wrong?:confused: I have done a lot of reading about making juice and I haven't really made anything I love. I have made some stuff that is pretty good, but not fantastic. An example of juice I think is fantastic would be Tribecca from Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread