The GGTS SUCKS?!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
...like the best B.J. a man could ever hope for!!! :pervy::lol::lol::lol::lol::loll:

O.K., a long overdue review by Mr.e:

I've had my GGTS for a little over a month now, and I'm in vaping heaven! My set-up is as such: AW RCR123 LiPO4 3.0v 500 mAh batts., AW 3.7v 750mAh (underrated for a change :)) LI RCR123 batts., Pila Charger, modified Imeo pass-thru (as I kept the locknut end and cut the cord at the end of the included 5v power supply and soldered on a 2.1mm female adapter to be compatible with most common power supplies of all voltages). The advantage to this, is I can unplug the pass-thru at the connector end, wrap it up neatly & fit it nicely in my carrying case separate from the P.S. :D. This GGTS will strictly be my pass-thru unit, and as soon as Rob (our AWESOME new U.S. GG Supplier) at VaporKings gets in my dedicated battery unit GGTS, I will have the best of both worlds. I liked the idea of purchasing 2 different power supplies; one at 5v's, and one at 7.5v's. I purchased both P.S.'s with a 3 amp rating to ensure stable power and peace of mind for non-shorts. I absolutely LOVE the i7 through the 7.5v P.S., as the fully charged 3.7 batts. at 8.4v's were giving me issues. I believe that this will all change once both V2.0 AFS & V2.0 i7's are out. I am also waiting patiently for the i7 510's w/o the AFS, as I believe they will be better suited for the super hi volts for straight dripping. I must give thanks to T-Hefner for the BE112 recommendation!!! I received 2 in the mail yesterday, & hooked them up to my 5v P.S. and they are just wonderful (I have a feeling these puppies are really going to last a LONG time). For a mellower vape, with gr8 everything (disregarding the obvious long trigger finger hold on the button for a "deep throat" ;):pervy: hit).

I have had to contend with the leakage issue, so having the pass-thru has been a true blessing. This issue will be sorted next week, so all's well on the home front :)

I started with a GG Grant a year ago (exclusively at 6v's) and have NEVER LOOKED BACK! The GGTS is a lifelong investment, and I feel great knowing I've helped support the honest, kind, truly accessible, innovative genius that is Imeothanasis.

Upon receipt of my 2nd GGTS (battery dedicated unit), I will post another thorough review of my vaping pleasures.

With the daily updates from our masterful Imeo, I am proud to say I will never need to own any other unit(s) to satiate my vaping addiction! Within the next couple of months, I will own the only true and easy user serviceable, safest, sexiest, Rock'n'Roll Immortal self feeding no hassle device in existence! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To the ignorant who posted the other day with negativity regarding the GG Products, and slander to their creator...get one (so you know what you're talking about) or disappear! By commenting on a persons accent and trying to associate that with anything constructive, you are a borderline racist and I feel pity for you. It's people like you who give Americans a bad name to the rest of the world. There is enough U.S.A. & Chinese made crap for you to choose from, so your voice is non-constuctive, loud and obnoxious...You were most likely an undesirable smoker, and even more so, an undesirable vapor...so go back to smoking for all I care :perky:

So, I will leave it at that. Thank you Imeo once again. Thank you Vapn, emonty, T-Hefner, Rob, Isaac from Ikenvape (he's a great guy and should also be supported on the ecf, and if it wasn't for his video review a year ago, I wouldn't even know what a GG is). Thank you to Mist'O'Joy for being so active and bringing everyone together, and thank you Lisa for the AWESOME up and coming dedicated GG site! This is more than a gr8 Immortal product...It's a Lifestyle brand I am proud to be apart of. Imeo, there is SO much WONDERFUL energy here, and I know you feel it every day...May all you wish for come your way...

Now hurry up!!!!! Work faster and better than ever, and send out the AFS 2.0, iatties 2.0, GG mouthpieces and whatever other goodies are in that crazy creative head of yours! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::loll: Just kidding...or not?!. :rolleyes:

Much Love - Mr.e

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Amen brother! This is what makes me sad about most untravelled ignorant Americans...they can barely speak English let alone 2 or more other languages...The only Greek he knows, is the one he sits on in the Bath House! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

xxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaa that was nice mwa. If he wants I can "teach" him some greek:lol::lol::lol:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
To the ignorant who posted the other day with negativity regarding the GG Products, and slander to their creator...get one (so you know what you're talking about) or disappear! By commenting on a persons accent and trying to associate that with anything constructive, you are a borderline racist and I feel pity for you. It's people like you who give Americans a bad name to the rest of the world.

Hey.. there's two types of people in this world... those who are Greek and those who wishes they was Greek... right?

What... stop looking at me... my wife made me watch that movie. :/

EDIT: And MRE thanks for the review... you've just seeded my OCD nature with more pain and suffering at the shininess that is just barely out of my reach.

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
Hey.. there's two types of people in this world... those who are Greek and those who wishes they was Greek... right?

What... stop looking at me... my wife made me watch that movie. :/

EDIT: And MRE thanks for the review... you've just seeded my OCD nature with more pain and suffering at the shininess that is just barely out of my reach.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I feel your pain with the Greek Wedding movie... My girlfriend made me watch it too although I actually liked it.... hehe. Keep an eye out for the GGTS and GGSS they will go fast...8-o

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
The Super Slim... it's in another thread... check it out... no more thread hijacking ... sorry

Sorry for hijacking, I'm a little wired up tonight.

Back on topic:

Great review and lots of great information in there. It always helps to hear personal accounts of these things as there are always "little things" that people don't get to take into account from suppliers websites.

It was the next best thing to getting to see one up close, holding it in your hands and giving at test vape.

EDIT: Almost forgot, which 7.4 power supply are you using? I don't remember ever seeing one, not that I was seeking one out at the time.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
The SS takes two 3.7v 10440s for a total of 7.4v and will NEED special i7 atties.....

Ahh gotcha. I thought he was referring to a portable power supply.

I already learned the hard lesson on attys... Am notorious for stomping them into an early grave... poor little guys.

Are those i7 attys only compatible with the GG line? Always looking for another good HV atty supplier..and those have the logo on them.. thats coool... and keeps me from accidentally stomping a stock atty when I forget which is which.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

I already learned the hard lesson on attys... Am notorious for stomping them into an early grave... poor little guys.

Are those i7 attys only compatible with the GG line? Always looking for another good HV atty supplier..and those have the logo on them.. thats coool... and keeps me from accidentally stomping a stock atty when I forget which is which.

Feel free to use them with any mod you like. :)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

They are 901s with more resistance built in so they can take the 7.4v and yes I like the labels too so you can tell them apart from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread