the ghettoest mod you will ever see... ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny bobcat

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Colorado
my stock batteries finally gave up so i was forced to improvise until my parts for a nicostick arrive. this is what i came up with
ghettomod.jpg

three AA's taped together with alligator clip leads connecting them to a momentary switch and to the atomizer. If anyone has ever seen a more ghetto mod please let me know.

Last edited:

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
have you seen this guy in venice beach calif, his name is harry, that skates with a car battery powered amp for his eletric gitar? the car battery was in an old boy scout backpac...i think i`ll do some thing like that when i go with gf to the outdoor event "The Italian Benevolent Society picknick.

nice fix for a fix hehehe

johnny bobcat

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Colorado
have you seen this guy in venice beach calif, his name is harry, that skates with a car battery powered amp for his eletric gitar? the car battery was in an old boy scout backpac...i think i`ll do some thing like that when i go with gf to the outdoor event "The Italian Benevolent Society picknick.

nice fix for a fix hehehe

no.......... but i have seen the buff black guy that skates around in a leopard print speedo, i wonder if they know each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread