The goblin mini looking pretty flavorful

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
Yah tell me about it, i feel like the tanks are getting better performance but leaving the same liquid compacity. But atleast this is a truly small tank so i dont mind the small compacity. These monster tanks that only hold 3ml drive me crazy all the wasted space in them. I wanna screw a 30ml bottle on top cmon guys! Jk

Last edited:
Reactions: zoiDman

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
Vaporizing the juice at the rate the goblins do......... 3ml tank is just not enough. I have a V1 and it doesn't take long to empty a tank. I really love the thing but it's "goblin" up too much too fast.

just my opinion,

beco

If its a single coil it should theoretically eat up half the juice. Unless you over conpensate by building to half the resistance you would with your duel coils...

Im quite interested in these.. Never done a pre sale before but im tempted.. Just hate the thought of paying and waiting that long

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Vaporizing the juice at the rate the goblins do......... 3ml tank is just not enough. I have a V1 and it doesn't take long to empty a tank. I really love the thing but it's "goblin" up too much too fast.

just my opinion,

beco

Hopefully they'll offer an extension like they did with the Goblin, although probably making us buy it as an updated version ;)

I can appreciate the desire for a larger capacity but personally I'm glad they went with the short size, on my goblins I kept trying to use the extended chimney and tank but it just muted the flavor too much, I tried increasing the power and playing with drip tips but with the longer chimney it's just too muted unless the airflow is shut way down, but that kind of defeats the purpose of something like the Goblin in the first place.

NHXJer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
United States
I'm liking the look of this.
Biggest pro is the single-coil option - I think this will negate the cons of it's small juice capacity. I think being so small and short a single coil would be great, this could be a good flavor chaser RTA that also has adaquate airflow.
Also,Youde's FB page has stated multiple times that this is top-fill but I don't see how that's happening looking at the pictures.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yah tell me about it, i feel like the tanks are getting better performance but leaving the same liquid compacity. But atleast this is a truly small tank so i dont mind the small compacity. These monster tanks that only hold 3ml drive me crazy all the wasted space in them. I wanna screw a 30ml bottle on top cmon guys! Jk

Yeah... I don't really need a 7ml Tank and a 10,000mAh Mod when I go to the ATM to get some Cash. Or to the Post Office to drop off a Letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread