Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I didn't realize that showing my sister some of my vape hardware several months ago caused her to pick up some disposables at a gas station shortly thereafter. Just yesterday she finally called to ask about what step she should take next cause she's ready to get serious about quitting the stinkies and has concluded that vapor is the way to go. She digs it.

So she's got a black wrinkle Grand with a metallic blue door and an RM2 on the way :D

Pics will be posted when it arrives ;)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I didn't realize that showing my sister some of my vape hardware several months ago caused her to pick up some disposables at a gas station shortly thereafter. Just yesterday she finally called to ask about what step she should take next cause she's ready to get serious about quitting the stinkies and has concluded that vapor is the way to go. She digs it.

So she's got a black wrinkle Grand with a metallic blue door and an RM2 on the way :D

WooHoo! It really makes me smile to hear family getting off the cigs!

We know she will be happy with that set-up!

What a fantastic brother you are!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

That is soooo cool, Stats! What a great brother, Brother!

have I mentioned that I, also, have been seen frequenting gas stations lately? . . . . subsisting on disposable e-shnigs? . . . . .

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Statistic,
While probably not the most costly, the REO is probably the most important gift you have ever given your sister.

While its going to give her the same levels of enjoyment we have come to demand from our vape, you are going to benefit by having a sister who's in your life longer and happier

I bet you can't wait to set that bad boy up for her.

Congrats man. Good move.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Thanks everybody :)

I'm really glad she took so long to say something. If she'd have called me two months ago she'd be vaping some kind of budget vv with clearos. I'm confident she'll be able to swap wicks in her micro coiled RM2 and I have no doubt she will LOVE her REO. There isn't another mechanical mod + atty combo I would feel comfortable putting in her hands without feeling like I'd have to pay daily visits to make sure everything is copacetic.

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...

Did the same with my sis. Does she live close by? Set her up with everything so she doesn't even have to think. Juice...o-rings, atty/cart, etc. Be there to take her calls and run over at a moment's notice (if feasible). She'll be successful -- great job!!

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Did the same with my sis. Does she live close by? Set her up with everything so she doesn't even have to think. Juice...o-rings, atty/cart, etc. Be there to take her calls and run over at a moment's notice (if feasible). She'll be successful -- great job!!

Yep.. she got the hook up.. the all inclusive hook up. All she'll have to bother with is rewicking, filling her juice bottles and charging her batteries. I had her do a few wicks tonight, did great right off. Told her how to look out for signs the battery is getting low and how to check the voltage, how to look for the dry hit that says "squonk me, baby", and a few other "do's" and "don'ts".

I wrapped her up a nice 1ohm 28g coil.. which was nice to know I am still capable of making a coil that a reasonable human being would vape, lol. I don't know how she could be better set up for success. She was limping along, in such a sad way, with the single cheapest p.o.s. eGo knock off I've seen yet. Still she loved it and said how much she preferred it over cigs, even though she is still smoking a few here and there. The look on her face though when she held her new baby and pulled a big delicious cloud out of it.. priceless. Soooo happy :D

20130726_231348.jpg

Thank you, Rob, and thank you to every single REOnaut. You nuts make this clan such a refreshing hoot to be part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread