The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Good Night Thread

Discussion in 'ECF Vaping Singles' started by Redd, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Redd

Redd Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    In another forum I belong to, there use to be a member who would post very rarely, but when he did, it was to say good night to all the rest of us. So in honor of Tim, and his lovely wife Linda, Lets all end our nights with a kind word.

Good Night Frank, and to the lurkers too. May you all have a great Tuesday.

:D

2. f4ifrank

f4ifrank Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    NE Georgia
  3. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Good night EDF Singles Vapers forum. Sweet dreams and may Monday be a great day for everyone.

4. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Good Night ECF Singles members...

Tomorrow is Monday, and the start of a new week to make a difference in the world.

Sweet dreams, and may each and every one of you be Blessed by the God or Goddess of your choice.

5. VpnDrgn

VpnDrgn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    Goddess, TYVM.:) Good night all.

6. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Agreed...Goddess for me too...hence the reason most local men find me "a bit eccentric".

7. DemonCowboy

DemonCowboy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
    wow, is it really that big of a deal there? personally, i'm not much into religion and think that whatever helps ppl sleep at night and feel good about themselves is a good thing, so i won't knock it either though. is that something that's really a point of contention?

8. VpnDrgn

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    I won't usually "discuss" religion because it usually ends up an "argument" not a discussion, But I will put in my :2c: here.
    We live in a patriarchal society were "everyone" knows that God, whoever "He" may be, is definitely a "he". A lot of people like to pay lip service to tolerance, but when you come at them out of left field with the statement that you not only don't worship their god but you don't even worship a "father figure", that tends to set them back a bit. Especially if they know enough to realize the"mother" is not even a god but the font of spiritual energy for the whole earth and the "gods" are her children just as much as we are. Whether they acknowledge this consciously or not, yes it becomes a point of contention.

9. DemonCowboy

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
    well i was just saying there's a growing number of those w/ true tolerance. yeah you still have u'r bible thumping backwards witch hunters but alternate religion, agnosticism, and atheism are on the rise. just surprising that there's not enough anywhere to notice yet.

10. VpnDrgn

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    Sorry DC, I wasn't trying to be confrontational, I'm just a little grumpy on this subject.

11. DemonCowboy

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
    i can be too when i come across a bible thumper. no worries :) i especially love it when i quote their own bible back at them to defeat their arguments on y they have a right to even say anything to me about it. they get really ignorant when they get indignant....:laugh:

12. VpnDrgn

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    Well, another Monday survived, now all I have to worry about is Tuesday... & Wednesday... & Thursday..:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I guess I should at least try to go to bed, maybe I'll see more of y'all tomorrow.

13. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Tomorrow is Hump Day, so grab a leg folks.....

Might be the most action we've seen in a while. Make it count!

14. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Had a horrible day at work, Bosses are being jack asses because business is slow.

I'm off to bed and pillows, and looking forward to Friday!!!!!!!!!

Night all!

15. DemonCowboy

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
  16. VpnDrgn

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    Good Night...........

17. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Rest well sweet prince and no dreaming of Sarah Palen (or nightmare).

18. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Sleep glorious sleep. And a long day tomorrow.....laundry, and cleaning up my bedroom again...I got lazy and let things go the last few weeks. So I have some straightening out to do.

19. DemonCowboy

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
    i think i remember sleep, i think i miss sleep...lol but i hear u on the long day tomorrow (well today, need to b up in 4 hrs) to take care of some things around my pseudo mom's house.

20. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    YouTube - Enya...Shepherd Moon

Here is a wonerful sleepy time song to get you in the spirit of slumber.

May your soul wonder to a place where it can feel wrapped in the nurturing arms of night.

Night all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.