The Hardest thing to do is say goodbye to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty shackleford

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Arlen Texas
I know a guy that just got a huge contract and they called the next day and cancelled. The people that approved the contract all got laid off. The company is shutting down and nobody even knew. They said they can't afford to stay in business....the future is too uncertain.

reload your carts with DIY and save a ton of money!

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I soaked a snu in 5ml of VG with about 1 ml of 100-proof vodka (grain alcohol would be better). The result wasn't great, but vapable....and only cost about 30 cents. Put that in old cartos....and you are vaping for literally pennies.

Interesting. Was the nic content satisfying - what mg do you normally vape? And - could you guess at a possible mg level based on how well it satisfied your nic craving. I think I've seen you say you vape a few ml of 36mg every day, so if it satisfied your craving I'd be interested to know that.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
Nobody knows how much nic gets extracted, but it is believed to be very small. This method is mainly to get flavoring, which I then add a few drops of 100mg PG. I normally vape 36 and 47, so the snu soak alone wouldn't likely work for me. Still, it could get people through some rough times by extending what they do have. It's the alcohol that is thought to do the nic extracting and I use vodka becuase my backward state has decided that the population can't be trusted with pure grain alcohol. I plan to try some DIY with dissolvables as soon as I find a place that sells them. They are not common, yet, in my area. I think a dissolvable for the nic....and a snu for flavor...and I should be able to make some homebrew juice.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Nobody knows how much nic gets extracted, but it is believed to be very small. This method is mainly to get flavoring, which I then add a few drops of 100mg PG. I normally vape 36 and 47, so the snu soak alone wouldn't likely work for me. Still, it could get people through some rough times by extending what they do have. It's the alcohol that is thought to do the nic extracting and I use vodka becuase my backward state has decided that the population can't be trusted with pure grain alcohol. I plan to try some DIY with dissolvables as soon as I find a place that sells them. They are not common, yet, in my area. I think a dissolvable for the nic....and a snu for flavor...and I should be able to make some homebrew juice.

Ever seen this: How to Make Pure Nicotine | eHow.com

I'll start a post on it in the general forum to see what better informed people than me have to say about it.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
no no im not going to smoke analogs im going to just have to stop ive got a kid and a fiance to take care .... the economy man dammit lol i have a pack up five carts left there vanilla ill wing myself off of them and hope that i can get a job n start up again

Send me a PM with your name and addy and I can send out a care package to help keep you going too. ;)

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
The people on this forum are simply the best; hope you can find a way to stay around. If you can get a moderate supply of carts, limp along by ordering the highest strength (36mg) juice - dilute it with cheap VG from the drugstore / walmart, then get really good at refilling / boiling / refilling, etc. You should be able to get by this way, or at least cut down significantly; all the techniques and information you need is on this subforum. At all costs, avoid buying that first pack of analogs again. Keep a good attitude and let us know if we can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread