The "Have You Tried Mister-E-Liquid?" Black Friday SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm not hairball, but I didnt get a conf e-mail either, but product arrived and yum yum to the pumpkin spice I ordered!

Kimberly did you receive any emails from us? Am email saying that your order was shipped? Your help will allow me to get to the bottom of thisproblem. Thanks!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
SpaceKitty..... I am not meaning to interrupt your "conversation" with Dan, but if you vape other flavors besides tobacco, I would highly suggest his French Toast. (I know I must sound like a broken record as much as I talk about it). It literally is like vaping breakfast. I order double flavor (no extra charge I believe) and can not get enough of it. I probably could vape just that flavor all day long, but there are so many other flavors he has that I like too. Just wanted to put the "bug in your ear" in case you were interested in vaping breakfast...lol.

+1 on the French Toast, it's amazing!
Just got my first order from MisterELiquid today - crazy fast on that shipping. Can't wait to try the Chai and the Arnie Pullmore. Thanks Dan!

@horton: It looks like you have another passenger on the French Toast band wagon... :banana:

Personally, I'm a former Menthol smoker, which is why I was asking Dan about the Tobacco, since I don't know much about them... But I've gotten tired of most of the sweet stuff I have so I wanted to spice things up a bit, and have been dying to try his fresh Ginger!! That and the Chai Tea, too. I also ordered one of the TV flavors just because...

I'm on a fixed income and I usually order at the beginning of the month, but out of all the Black Friday sales, this was my only juice order... and if you carried cartos, I would have gotten those here, too!! :thumb:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Kimberly did you receive any emails from us? Am email saying that your order was shipped? Your help will allow me to get to the bottom of thisproblem. Thanks!

Just an FYI if it might help. From my lawyers office about one in five emails, to my main account (Internet provider), goes through. The other four out of five go back to them. All of their emails go through to my gmail account. Some of the emails have attachments but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I don't have this issue with any other sender, that I am aware of. I get about 250-300 emails a day. We're figuring it must be from their end but don't know what is causing it.

Alice

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just an FYI if it might help. From my lawyers office about one in five emails, to my main account (Internet provider), goes through. The other four out of five go back to them. All of their emails go through to my gmail account. Some of the emails have attachments but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I don't have this issue with any other sender, that I am aware of. I get about 250-300 emails a day. We're figuring it must be from their end but don't know what is causing it.

Alice

I'm still trying to figure it out Alice. It's starting to irritate me haha. Thanks for the info Alice!

Check out our Cyber Monday Sale Here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread