"The Holy Grail" of the Mod World certainly appears to be ....The " Reo " Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdep

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
Las Vegas, USA
I am floored at all the info and People who will help to shorten the learning curve on this series of obviously... Loved line of Products

I am now fully confident that Purchasing a Reo Product will be the .." Right Decision "

With No downside that I have been able to uncover whatsoever. That is pretty incredible if you ask me. ...Wow

Thank you to all who chimed in to my threads I really appreciate it. it has given me 100 % confidence in my Purchase choice. A very well researched choice I might add. !!

Steve -

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
I absolutely have to agree with you. I felt the same way after reading a thread on "Why should I consider a REO". After reading this, I was so excited to get one. Well, the day I got mine, my wife demanded that I get her a mini, which she loves and I ordered my second REO yesterday! It is interesting in that I still wanted to 'collect' mods and try different mods out so about a month ago, I got myself a vamo v4. I have tried it twice, for about a couple minutes each time but gone back to my REO. Yesterday, I was doing the same thing and looking at kinds of different mods but just knew in my head and in my heart that I simply cannot do better then a REO so I ordered REO number 3.

When I first got mine, my immediate response was WOW! This was exactly what I was looking for and I know for a fact, that I cannot do better sooooo, I got me a second one. The REO and this forum seemed too good to be true but it isn't. It is real and the people are great! I am amazed sometimes that I can post a question and before I know it, I have almost a dozen responses in minutes. I am in love with the REO and can't wait to get more. Don't ask me why....I just want more of them. I have a Provari that I haven't touched in over a month. My protanks and davides are collecting dust as I have become spoiled with the vape from my REO. NOTHING comes close.

Good luck and I know that you will not be disappointed. It is simply the best out there and no, I do not work for REO but I fully endorse Roberts products wholeheartedly!

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
IN all honesty there are some people that the Reo isn't for them. Having said that it is a tiny, tiny minority. Most all Reo folks have more than one which is a testament to the Reo.

We've had some people buy a Reo and their first impression was not favorable. THen a week later they are loving it and ordering more and more of them.

They are not inexpensive but in the long run Reos are the best value for the dollar that you can find in the vaping world. Thats my opinion and the opinion of so many here. My Reo is almost 3 years old, used 24/7, and its still vaping like the day I took it out of its box. I never look at any other mods. I'm more than happy with what I have. The RM2 makes it even better.

I forgot to mention the that the folks in this forum are tops. They are a great resource and fun too. It helps to have a great shared community of people that are willing and able to help and to help keep everyone here off the stinkies.

Last edited:

sdep

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
Las Vegas, USA
Well for me, I am NOT going to get into trying different flavors or different devices, I have done tons of research and all the while using a Kanger pro tank mini 2 and a 1100 battery.

I wanted the best and most definitely now know that I have found it with the Reo Products . and so....

NO more research on other Mods are needed. period . doing so will just be a waste of time.

I do NOT want to loose sight of the REAL reason I am even doing Vaping to begin with ...To never smoke a real cigarette again.

That is why, sure a little fun and experimentation is great, but just don't want to be a "device jumper" and loose sight of why I am doing this.

Not Smoking Cigarettes is the WHY for me.

Steve -

e30ernest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Philippines
I got a used one that needed some care to get it working properly. I now have an RM2 and a few "maintenance" supplies on order. Barely a week with my Reo and I'm already saving up for a new one when the upgrades to the contacts become available. :D It's a really good, solidly built device.

If I had to nitpick, I wish the squonk hole was on the side instead of the front so that I can vape and squonk equally well with either my left or right hand. For the size of my hands, a little rounding off of the corner where the button sits might make it easier to press with my thumb. These are extremely minor, and just my personal preference.

Again I am really impressed with the workmanship and design of the Grand. It's also probably one of the safest mechs out there with the collapsible spring. Rob is really a genius and I can see that he really backs his products with exemplary support and he really cares about his customers. :thumbs: :toast:

davewuvswaffles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Philadelphia
I haven't had the slightest interest in any other mod since I got my Mini 2.1.

The only things that even briefly caught my eye have been the performance fuse mod ideas being thrown around and the DNA20 Reo Grand that just blew me away in how professionally it was created.

What's worse is that I got a few things in the mail still yet to come from pre-Reo purchases and already know I won't be using them very much.

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't had the slightest interest in any other mod since I got my Mini 2.1.

The only things that even briefly caught my eye have been the performance fuse mod ideas being thrown around and the DNA20 Reo Grand that just blew me away in how professionally it was created.

What's worse is that I got a few things in the mail still yet to come from pre-Reo purchases and already know I won't be using them very much.

I was in the same boat. My Reo Grand, which was my second Reo, came on the same day as my Provari, which I still need to put in the classifieds. My Chi You clone came after my third Reo. ;)

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

I thought I was the only fool who did that, I've got a protank 2 in the box I haven't opened and don't plan to.

Last edited:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Completely agreed. The only reason I'd ever buy anything else other than a REO would be for collecting purposes and I don't do that :p. Once you sit down and think, why would I want a, say, thousand euro caravela? Why would I want another BF? Variety perhaps, but if you look for quality any other devices will either give you either close to the same quality vape or inferior. If that's the case, it'd seem like wasted money to me, why not another REO? :lol:

PS. When I say quality vape I refer to everything including shape, easy of use, comfort, versatility, etc. :D

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
My Reo Grand is my all day everyday work horse. I barely use any other mods but I do still collect them, more for tinkering and the like. I have a dna20 nes mod which will hopefully be in hand next week and a bogger box which I have another 2 weeks to wait for. I'll never buy another tube mod though, just unique and odd pieces from now on, and more reo's, of course.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I lurked here for about two weeks after I asked on the Prothingy forum. What should I get myself to celebrate my 6 month, year, and so on marks on my way through vaping. I mean what heck I already had 2 Prothingy's what else is there? One person said a Reo and another seconded that. Off to the Reo forum I went. After the said 2 weeks lurking I knew I was in the right place. Reonauts were more like me Prothingy folks were kinda snobish. (I mean no offense to Prothingy people) I already knew I liked box mods I have an MVP and liked the Billet Box. The thing that impressed me the most was this forum the people were like me just plain ordinary people. A little strange, funny, but my kind of people. It seems everyone here wants to help you find your perfect vape because they do. The Mod Master himself is active here his videos to help make your Reo preform at it's best show how much he cares for his product and the people who buy them. I will keep one of the Prothingy's. My son wants the other one and he knows the Reo is better but he's not looking for the best as I was. I know I have the best and only mod I will ever buy again and the best support group a person could ask for.

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
It's hard reading all the "Help me my protank isn't hitting well" or "what's the best clearomizer out there" threads in the genral forum.

I just want to tell them all to forget about that junk and learn how to rebuild and get a Reo. I don't want them going thru the same exhaustive (in time & money) search that I did. I guess you just gotta let them find their way here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread