The hunt continues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
the week I started vaping, I found a semi-local B&M store and got myself a tasty wintermint / Menthol juice.
The nice fella there mixed it on the spot for me. I am still enamoured with this flavor, although it does contain 50% PG and I have a rough time with it.. can only vape a few mouth fulls at a time - which explains why I just got to the bottom of the bottle.

Now I would like to replace at least the wintermint .. don't need to add menthol to the mix, with an all VG juice, and have been watching all along with every vendor's site I go to for such a product.

Might anyone know of a vendor that has wintermint in all VG? I have tried spearmint and wintergreen from a couple vendors - and candy cane, and none of those have measured up to the wintermint.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't like many of the Blue Mist Vaping juices I've tried, only four or five have I liked enough to use up the bottles in fact, but of these Hypermint was one of my favorites. Kind of a spearmint/wintergreen mix IMO. Worth looking into for you, nd yes you can get just vg at BMV.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I don't like many of the Blue Mist Vaping juices I've tried, only four or five have I liked enough to use up the bottles in fact, but of these Hypermint was one of my favorites. Kind of a spearmint/wintergreen mix IMO. Worth looking into for you, nd yes you can get just vg at BMV.

aww man.. I think I have vape mail from them coming without that flavor.. will have to check and see if it's one that has not shipped yet and see if I can add to the order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread