Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I just posted this on another thread, but I thought I'd share it with others contemplating using Drew and pausing over the shipping charge.

Drew ( Nhaler ) does charge $10 for shipping, but his equipment is cheaper than a lot of other USA sites (for example, attys are only $8 for the 520 compared to $9-$11 from other vendors), his liquid is superior and custom flavors are made in the USA and his price per ml is cheaper for the liquids. Order over $100 and shipping is free. Use the coupon code (saveinnj) and get 10% off any size order. The $10 shipping (IMO) prevents people from making multiple small orders that are expensive to ship & would cause him to have to raise prices of the actual merchandise.

Compare apples to apples (total orders) and you'll see your end cost is equal to or less than other vendors. He also throws in freebies.

I just compared two orders between him and another vendor with free shipping. For $102 from him and $103 from the other vendor, I could get 3 more attys and his superior liquid. It's a $30 difference if I wanted to add 3 more attys from the other guy.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Here is one of the shipping fee threads...
This thread may help shed some light on the $ 10.00 shipping Shipping= 10.00!
My question is if you are that new to ecig world how do you now that is high for shipping?
Drew honestly has the CHEAPEST prices around.. Angie and Drew take such good care of us there is NO reason to go ANYWHERE else.. many places charge 5.95 and 6.95 for priority shipping and many charge more.. you are talking 3.00 more for PERSONAL service from PEOPLE who CARE about you and NOT just your money and order.. you are talking about a guy who goes WAY out of his WAY to please and satisfy his customers.. who listen to them, take suggestions... work for hours upon hours on making the perfect juice, the perfect MOD.. making better juices, healthier ones made in the USA.. handwritten thank you's as a regular he know your likes and will throw a freebie in..and ON TOP OF ALL this there is always a very cool little freebie in the package tweezers, cool magnetic cards..boxes and much more!!!! :shock: No reason for me to anywhere else!
I welcome you to Nhaler and I do hope you decide to give Drew a chance.. the BEST around!!! You will not be sorry!!
There are vendors aplenty and you came to RIGHT place with THE BEST of PRICES first.. you cannot compare services or products!
Lori B!
going back to add coupon code! :D

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Yeah, I always try to save up for $100 orders as well, though I did just place a smaller order because I didn't have the cash and I NEED the juice man! And with the 10% off and Drew's freebies, I'm sure it'll be well worth it. :D

I can't speak for Drew but I'd imagine that's part of his strategy - get people to place fewer, larger orders. He's already packing and shipping a ton of orders each week so obviously it's working. ;-)

He has so many great flavors available that people are raving about in samples for $4 each . More than any supplier I know of. Can you imagine what he's have to go through with packing and shipping if everyone was placing 5 $20 orders instead of 1 $100 order?

bassn99

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Louisiana
It's really amazing that any of us are actually saving any monies at all once when started vaping. Of course I can only speak for myself, but I continue to purchase more stuff. I am hooked big time, new mixing supplies, flavors, batteries, atty's. anything I think I might can't do without for this wonderful habbit.......
Oh well, better than the alternative of analogs.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I posted this in another thread, too:
Not only that, but other places with "free shipping" charge more per ITEM. By elimiating frivolous small orders, Drew is able to keep price lower overall.

Here are two recent orders I compared with nhaler vs another "free shipping" vendor (who I actually like and trust):

Attys
$9 vs. $10

Batteries
$11.50 vs. $15

Liquids
Custom USA made $0.60 per ML
vs. $0.67 per ml standard liquid

So compare these two orders:
1 starter kit (2 batteries, 2 attys, 5 carts, 1 charger, 2 6ml liquid samples)
5 spare attys
2 spare batteries
1 passthru
30ml HIGH VOLTAGE liquid
10% discount code
$131.85 from Nhaler.com
Over $100, so free shipping

1 starter kit (2 batteries, 2 attys, 5 carts, 1 charger, 1 pre-filled cart)
5 spare attys
2 spare batteries
1 passthru
30ml factory-made liquid
$156.93 from other trusted vendor
Free shipping

$25.08 LESS from nhaler.com!! Even without the 10% off it was $146.50 from nhaler.com.

So, no, you don't want to order a $6 sampler by itself and spend $10 shipping. So, place larger orders with Drew!!

Drew - maybe consider sending first-time customers a $10 coupon for their future order over $100? That way, they can confidently order a small sampler under $100, get hooked on your awesome liquids and get their $10 shipping charge back for that first smaller order? It'll probably get more people to try you out and pay for itself in followup orders. Just a thought!

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
Well hell -- I should have came here first... I placed an order for 10 sample flavors (and you all are right they are all amazing) no discount used and no free shipping... hmmm my next order I will have to remember that.

$10 shipping is not that bad honestly, plus who would order one 6ml bottle? seriously? how long would that last you? two maybe three days? it takes that long to get here...

There is always a price that tags along with quality... next time you go to the bar I bet you'll get bud lite instead of natural lite

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
The shipping charge is reasonable if a tad high. If Drew is handling these packages and putting them together then $10 for shipping AND HANDLING is perfectly acceptable in my eyes. Like others have stated considering he could be doing 100 $30 orders, that takes time and time is money. If you were the one packing these orders and sending them out everyday I imagine you would slap a handling charge on there eventually yourself.

What I do find disturbing about this forum is how rabid some people can be when they read something they disagree with. I read some of these replies of outrage as if they caught them anally raping their grandmother while pouring sugar in their gas tank or something. Knee jerks reactions on internet forums is nothing new but it seems really prevalent on this site for some reason, it's almost like a sports forum and people have their hometown teams they root for and god help anyone who disses their star QB, lol. I know a lot of it is defending their Ecig of choice, but it can be funny reading.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
The shipping charge is reasonable if a tad high. If Drew is handling these packages and putting them together then $10 for shipping AND HANDLING is perfectly acceptable in my eyes. Like others have stated considering he could be doing 100 $30 orders, that takes time and time is money. If you were the one packing these orders and sending them out everyday I imagine you would slap a handling charge on there eventually yourself.

What I do find disturbing about this forum is how rabid some people can be when they read something they disagree with. I read some of these replies of outrage as if they caught them anally raping their grandmother while pouring sugar in their gas tank or something. Knee jerks reactions on internet forums is nothing new but it seems really prevalent on this site for some reason, it's almost like a sports forum and people have their hometown teams they root for and god help anyone who disses their star QB, lol. I know a lot of it is defending their Ecig of choice, but it can be funny reading.

Snarky, you just had me ROTFLMAO! :lol: And I agree fully, but you forgot the banana in the tailpipe *lol*. Overly sensitive people really makes me afraid to post anything on these forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread