The Innokin iClear X.i

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
I recently purchased the innokin iClear X.i and right away noticed that the dual bottom coil is significantly different that any others I have seen, and have to say it does perform quite well, but could possibly last a bit longer. I do think it is pretty sexy compared to innokin's previous offerings, I was never a big fan of the iClear 30. Here is an iClear X.i article if anyone is interested in checking it out, but back to the looks, I like the larger base although the threads definitely need so lubrication, the square pattern is pretty cool, not too sure about the "Taste it, Love it" but getting used to it along with my VTR, which the iClear X.i does look and work great in it! Oh, and the drip tip (straight one) is a bit lack luster, but overall I do like it.

Ar10shooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
New Mexico
I got one about a week ago and love it. Your right about the threads needing lubrication. Overall the X.I offers more vapor but a little less flavor then the 30s, which is my favorite tank. I hate the printing on the X.I, I guess I just prefer the low profile look. I'm new to vaping 61/2 weeks now but I think it's an awesome tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread