The Innokin Lea Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay folks, here is my opinion of the Lea: I like the weight, the way it feels in my hands, very nice. I got the Barbara Red. Very nice color. Not fire engine red, more on the burgundy side. The tank carts I think could be a little bigger, ya' know, more juice, but very easy to fill and I especially like the silicone(?) cap that goes on the top. It seals real nice and have had no leakage of any kind, except when I tried to pull one out and forgot to tip it to the cart side down, the cap came off and flooded my atty. LOL Easy fix though. Just blew it out and did a mild, hot water rinse, and blew it out again and set thread side down to dry over night. Worked just like new the next morning.
I like the recharge while you vape feature, with the exception that the cord could be a little longer so I can put it in my other hand. My tower is on the right side, and I'm right handed, so no mouse click while I'm vapin'.
The flavor is great and the TH is ok. Not as much as I would like. I get more from my standard 510. Same on the vapor production. Just not quite as much. The indicator light is a really nice feature as well. It also works very well with my 510 LR mega cartos. I also like the "turn on and off" feature. This is a real plus in my book.

So.......all in all it is a good product that performs well, I think they should add a larger tank cartos to their accessories line. It gets a strong B+ in my humble opinion. Thank you.

I got mine through a contest here on ECF from "White Stag Vapor"!! Thanks Thom. Oh, and he's a real good guy too!! Helped with that little cart accident I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread