Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
OK! Finally got around to trying! LOVE it straight out the box....well I did charge it! Heavier and a little larger than I thought...but I have been using a Minifit a lot! I like everything about the vape with the 1.2! The button is a little awkward on the side but really don't need it anyway. The light is cool to see level of liquid in tank. I will read directions soon and explore features but right now I am loving it! So happy to have won it!

Glad you like it. It's a really nice device.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm on the boost setting (10 W) with the fire button. I wish it had three power settings, frankly; 11W would be nice to have for the auto draw, I think.

But this is my general gripe with all pods or mods (like the Adept) with limited power settings. I like to adjust my wattage to my liking.

I’m using the .5 coils with the airflow closed down as far as it will go and wish it would go tighter for the auto draw.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @Uncle --no leaks!!!!

So glad to know . . . :thumbs:

Now - Let's see, this is interesting how many people are having different results on the vapor production whether using the auto draw/button . . . Personally , no matter which one I use (auto/button) the vapor exceeds "My" NEEDS or wants, even with the airflow "closed" & boost option off or I take a quick "tok" (even tried @hittman suggestion - no change ). . . Matter of fact,, going through a lot more e-liquid then when I'm using "My" other MODS . . . So - Can't wait until Innokin comes out with a "tighter" draw solution - Hope it's soon . . . Even with all that said, I'm finding that the Sceptre is wonderful easy to use mod and has now become a major go to mod for "Me" . . . The Sceptre is especially GREAT when going out and about . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    It works fine for me with the 1.2 ohm coil and no boost. Like Uncle at times I find the Sceptre can produce more vapour than I'd necessarily seek.

As I have said before though, I have really taken to this device and have even been using mine as a "daily driver" for a couple of weeks now.

Last edited:

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Mine shipped UPS: Hong Kong to Spain via Anchorage, Louisville, Philadelphia and then to Germany. From Germany to Barcelona and finally to Palma. 8 days total.
    View attachment 910975

Cheers
    I
    Wow ! Well we all received 'em finally it took forever for DHL to pick 'em up about 2 weeks.
    Well I've been trying my Innokin Sceptre out for a couple weeks now & I tried the 1.2 ohm coil & it's to restrictive for me so I threw it out & put in the 0.5 ohm coil & it's just my style of vapin' !
    The 1st 0.5 coil lasted 5 days, the next 0.5 lasted about the same. I'm on my 3rd 0.5 coil & it's been 3 days w/it & I'm really wanting to put in another coil,
    but I'll give it another day.
    The scepter device seemed to have held a good charge the 1st week, but now it seems like I've had to charge it everyday to get a good vape. I use 4 other devices in between when I'm not using the Sceptre, so I dunno maybe I just received a bum-battery, it happens w/pod devices since I have 30 other pod devices to vape on, I'm kind of use to them & the built-in batteries not lasting over 4 months then it's time to just sit 'em on the shelf & just for show & not vapin !!! ... Thank u again Innokin !! ✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Wow ! Well we all received 'em finally it took forever for DHL to pick 'em up about 2 weeks.
    Well I've been trying my Innokin Sceptre out for a couple weeks now & I tried the 1.2 ohm coil & it's to restrictive for me so I threw it out & put in the 0.5 ohm coil & it's just my style of vapin' !
    The 1st 0.5 coil lasted 5 days, the next 0.5 lasted about the same. I'm on my 3rd 0.5 coil & it's been 3 days w/it & I'm really wanting to put in another coil,
    but I'll give it another day.
    The scepter device seemed to have held a good charge the 1st week, but now it seems like I've had to charge it everyday to get a good vape. I use 4 other devices in between when I'm not using the Sceptre, so I dunno maybe I just received a bum-battery, it happens w/pod devices since I have 30 other pod devices to vape on, I'm kind of use to them & the built-in batteries not lasting over 4 months then it's time to just sit 'em on the shelf & just for show & not vapin !!! ... Thank u again Innokin !! ✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤
    I ordered 2 more Innokin Sceptre pod devices I really like it, especially with the 0.5 coil !!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Update:

GOOD NEWS - A Sceptre 1.2 ohm coil can last almost 4 months - if not more - well that is unless Ya' "kill" it . . . . You may be wondering how I know . . . Well 3 days ago was a very bad day, all of a sudden I was vaping away and out of the blue I tasted a very old dry burnt tobacco and saw very little vapor coming from the Sceptre. So since I only use Unflavored E-Liquid with Koolada, I knew something was wrong. Took a look at the POD tank, only to realized that I forgot to refill the pod with e-liquid, as a result fried the coil - NOT NICE :shock: . . . No matter what I did to resurrect the the coil it was a no go . . . :( Time for a new coil.

Of course. "Your" experience may vary, however as far as I'm concerned - it is nice to know that Innokin has done it again . . . It is great to know that Sceptre coils might just last / do better then the Z-Coils which last "Me" 3-4 months (90+ days) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Update:

GOOD NEWS - A Sceptre 1.2 ohm coil can last almost 4 months - if not more - well that is unless Ya' "kill" it . . . . You may be wondering how I know . . . Well 3 days ago was a very bad day, all of a sudden I was vaping away and out of the blue I tasted a very old dry burnt tobacco and saw very little vapor coming from the Sceptre. So since I only use Unflavored E-Liquid with Koolada, I knew something was wrong. Took a look at the POD tank, only to realized that I forgot to refill the pod with e-liquid, as a result fried the coil - NOT NICE :shock: . . . No matter what I did to resurrect the the coil it was a no go . . . :( Time for a new coil.

Of course. "Your" experience may vary, however as far as I'm concerned - it is nice to know that Innokin has done it again . . . It is great to know that Sceptre coils might just last / do better then the Z-Coils which last "Me" 3-4 months (90+ days) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

The 1.2 coil is awful, in my opinion in the Innokin Sceptre ..... the 0.5 coil is much, much better & yes they do last longer than any pod coils I've used
    & I do & have used very much of an assortment of pod coils in an assortment of pod devices, i have, for example the Smok Nord & Smok Nord 2, the coils are awful & do not last me more than 3 days & that is wasteful of a coil, but they are what they are to me poorly built/designed/cheaply made for the lot of money they are worth !
    Jus' sayin' !!!

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Update:

Thank you Uncle Dan for the updates! I appreciate your feedback as always. ;)
    Happy vaping and stay safe!
    Btw, there will be something new upgraded from Sceptre very soon this month!
    Stay tuned~ :wub:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    The 1.2 coil is awful, in my opinion in the Innokin Sceptre ..... the 0.5 coil is much, much better & yes they do last longer than any pod coils I've used
    & I do & have used very much of an assortment of pod coils in an assortment of pod devices, i have, for example the Smok Nord & Smok Nord 2, the coils are awful & do not last me more than 3 days & that is wasteful of a coil, but they are what they are to me poorly built/designed/cheaply made for the lot of money they are worth !
    Jus' sayin' !!!

Thank you for the feedback. As for the 1.2 coil on the Sceptre, thanks for head up on it. I would like to know the details about it if you can DM me or send to our support team via email to support@innokin.com. Thank you very much! :)

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Thank you for the feedback. As for the 1.2 coil on the Sceptre, thanks for head up on it. I would like to know the details about it if you can DM me or send to our support team via email to support@innokin.com. Thank you very much! :)
    I jus prefer the 0.5 coils in the Sceptre..
    the 1.2 coils are tooooo, toooooo restrictive for me to get a goood vape....
    Some folks may like em, but I do not, sorry Tommy !!
    & I use & only vape clear as clear can be e-liquid & only a tobacco & menthol no other mess as like those fruity messes/other flavoring messes & the salt-mess, but that is what it taste like is darn-salt !!

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    I jus prefer the 0.5 coils in the Sceptre..
    the 1.2 coils are tooooo, toooooo restrictive for me to get a goood vape....
    Some folks may like em, but I do not, sorry Tommy !!
    & I use & only vape clear as clear can be e-liquid & only a tobacco & menthol no other mess as like those fruity messes/other flavoring messes & the salt-mess, but that is what it taste like is darn-salt !!
    Ahh, no problem, just like "A thousand individuals with eyes of Hamlet"~ Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    And yes, for the MTL 1.2ohm coils, have better use 50/50 pg/vg ratio eliquid,or thinner eliquid (thick vg/ thin pg). Happy vaping and stay safe! All the best.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Ahh, no problem, just like "A thousand individuals with eyes of Hamlet"~ Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    And yes, for the MTL 1.2ohm coils, have better use 50/50 pg/vg ratio eliquid,or thinner eliquid (thick vg/ thin pg). Happy vaping and stay safe! All the best.
    Ionly ever use either 60 vg/40 pg or 70vg/30 pg e-liquid, either one of those give a better vape, taste & over-all goodness !!
    50 vg / 50 pg is no, no good for any device to vape it, or for the person doing the vaping !!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ionly ever use either 60 vg/40 pg or 70vg/30 pg e-liquid, either one of those give a better vape, taste & over-all goodness !!
    50 vg / 50 pg is no, no good for any device to vape it, or for the person doing the vaping !!
    That is only you're opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread