Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm a veteran, been away for a while, years in fact. My egos are giving up the ghost. Ordered one from my supplier. I've been using it for two or three weeks now. It is a good vape. I'll be switching.

Glad you like it. Enjoy! And yes, the vaping industry has come a long way. I'm sometimes amazed how we all managed to quit with those early pathetic cigalikes. Night and day.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I'm a veteran, been away for a while, years in fact. My egos are giving up the ghost. Ordered one from my supplier. I've been using it for two or three weeks now. It is a good vape. I'll be switching.
Well, that brings me back to the good old days.
Those egos were good. But, I'm not sure I'd trade today's vaping stuff for them. Enjoy your sceptre!

Reactions: Falconeer

Kilroy

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Glad you like it. Enjoy! And yes, the vaping industry has come a long way. I'm sometimes amazed how we all managed to quit with those early pathetic cigalikes. Night and day.
You got that right. Quit on a Revolver Elite. I often wonder how that I did.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Yes it is a grrr8 little device I have 5 of them now !
I jus love the Innokin Sceptre w/ 0.5 coils it's wonnerful !

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I finally broke down and snagged one of these with an extra pod and 1.2 coils. @Kilroy you're gonna love this one. I've amassed quite the collection over the years and just couldn't find a MTL device that made me happy. I found it with the Sceptre. Kuddos to Innokin for an outstanding device.

Kilroy

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I finally broke down and snagged one of these with an extra pod and 1.2 coils. @Kilroy you're gonna love this one. I've amassed quite the collection over the years and just couldn't find a MTL device that made me happy. I found it with the Sceptre. Kuddos to Innokin for an outstanding device.
It's been almost two months now. I did pick up another device, extra pod and a good supply of coils. It is the best I've found so far. I really enjoy it, but it is a bit too much of a cloud for the car. I use a KangerTech Top evod there (liquid needs to be at twice the strength.) Really couldn't be happier with the combination.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I use a KangerTech Top evod there (liquid needs to be at twice the strength.)

I like and use the KangerTech Top Evod set-up, too, sometimes. Even have several more kits in my "stash". Several people I've started on vaping to switch from smoking, have loved it! IMO, it's a neat little purse and/or pocket carry set-up. I especially like that it's a topfill tank and that the coils are inexpensive.

ETA: OH! Forgot this - I love the Sceptre and the 0.65 coils, which amazed me because I usually only vape with coils above 1.0 ohm! I've got 5 of the kits now and a good-sized stash of the replacement coils and extra pods.

Kilroy

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I like and use the KangerTech Top Evod set-up, too, sometimes. Even have several more kits in my "stash". Several people I've started on vaping to switch from smoking, have loved it! IMO, it's a neat little purse and/or pocket carry set-up. I especially like that it's a topfill tank and that the coils are inexpensive.

ETA: OH! Forgot this - I love the Sceptre and the 0.65 coils, which amazed me because I usually only vape with coils above 1.0 ohm! I've got 5 of the kits now and a good-sized stash of the replacement coils and extra pods.
Great minds think ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread