And then there's this...

kay.jpg

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Oh snap! That looks cool! Where is that? (He said exited)
To be honest, I don't know. It's a photo that popped up (in a FT forum) a few days ago when I was researching nano kits. The poster is showing FT what he wants them to carry. Looks like something the folks at Mod Factory might do.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
That reminds me of a see through computer tower I built a few years ago..... It was kinda cool until the fans started pulling all of that dust through the thing.....

Now Im thinking how yucky and nasty looking that kayfun clone is gonna be.....

For some reason I am Glad I saw it though.... kinda like that wreck I saw today on I-95. Its was interesting, but glad I wasnt a part of it. :blink:

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
That reminds me of a see through computer tower I built a few years ago..... It was kinda cool until the fans started pulling all of that dust through the thing.....

For some reason I am Glad I saw it though.... kinda like that wreck I saw today on I-95. Its was interesting, but glad I wasnt a part of it. :blink:

I've got one in my cart... Just trying to figure out what I'd put it on before I pull the trigger. :p

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Kinda like those clear RDA caps... kinda cool when they're fresh, but not so cool when they're all gunked up - reminds me of the bottom of a wet glass ashtray full of butts.

SS said:
I've got one in my cart... Just trying to figure out what I'd put it on before I pull the trigger. :p
Wait awhile SS... and we'll have transparent mechs to go with the attys. ;)

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Kinda like those clear RDA caps... kinda cool when they're fresh, but not so cool when they're all gunked up - reminds me of the bottom of a wet glass ashtray full of butts.

Wait awhile SS... and we'll have transparent mechs to go with the attys. ;)

Hmmm...

I'm thinking of snagging the brass Nemesis, swapping out the air control cap and lock ring from my SS Nemmy, slapping the 'Frosty' Kayfun on the SS w/ Brass air control and lock ring, and the SS KFL on the Brass w/ polished SS air control and lock ring.... Maybe tossing the SS middle section from my 3.1 into the Frosty.

Yeah, I've convinced myself. That'll tide me over until FT lists the Aqua.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Hmmm...

I'm thinking of snagging the brass Nemesis, swapping out the air control cap and lock ring from my SS Nemmy, slapping the 'Frosty' Kayfun on the SS w/ Brass air control and lock ring, and the SS KFL on the Brass w/ polished SS air control and lock ring.... Maybe tossing the SS middle section from my 3.1 into the Frosty.
There's a certain musical quality to repeating all that in my head... otherwise, it would just hurt.
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread