Status
Not open for further replies.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I got one in a trade, got to use it for one day. :(

My charger for that batt wasn't making good contact, so I emailed Jazz to see if unit would charge
with an Ego batt charger.They replied that they hadn't confirmed it, but yes, a user had told them
it would work. I took a risk and tried it. Thought it had worked until I went to use it. No go, the switch
was fried. It was firing continuously when I tried to screw in a carto. Now I can't afford to get another
switch right now.

It worked well for the one day I got to use it. Didn't feel overly large in my hand.
Just make sure to take batt out and use regular charger.

DrBrabham

Jul 19, 2011
NYC
I got one in a trade, got to use it for one day. :(

My charger for that batt wasn't making good contact, so I emailed Jazz to see if unit would charge
with an Ego batt charger.They replied that they hadn't confirmed it, but yes, a user had told them
it would work. I took a risk and tried it. Thought it had worked until I went to use it. No go, the switch
was fried. It was firing continuously when I tried to screw in a carto. Now I can't afford to get another
switch right now.

It worked well for the one day I got to use it. Didn't feel overly large in my hand.
Just make sure to take batt out and use regular charger.

Damm Dude! I'm sorry to hear that, I haven't had any of the horror stories with batteries, atties, chargers, or mods that I hear allot of people have had but I know my time is coming. It would have been nice if Jazz did a no fault claim for you 1 time since it was only the switch. I'm sure for them you paying for shipping would have broke them even. oops theres goes my CEO side coming out. can somebody say "Dr. B's e-juice, Mods, & accessories"

DrBrabham

Jul 19, 2011
NYC
Do they specify that it's actually wood? That was the only thing, it looked a bit 'plasticy' to me. Maybe it was just a heavy varnished finish or something. Guess it wouldn't really matter what they finished it with for something like this. All in all - a pretty cool look.

I do believe they are solid wood, I saw a video that was shot in the shop where I guess they make them. These guys are Lumberjacks if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread