The Josh & Jess Happy 2 Year Anniversary shout out thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hey all. I started this thread for us to all express our congrats - and thanks - to Josh & Jess on their 2 year TVR anniversary! Send 'em a big digital hug! And maybe a story about how you found out about TVR and what you like. Because We like them! We really, really like them!

So hats off to Josh and Jess and The Vapor Room on the two year anniversary! Many of you probably know how many start ups - e-cig or otherwise - never even make it to the two year mark. It really is an accomplishment.

And I've been doing my personal durndest to keep them in business since I discovered TVR! I think I just placed my 5th order since their December "$1.00 shipping" offer popped up on ecf. And one of those was a gift certificate order for a good friend. Seriously, if they weren't putting out such a great product and backing it with equally great customer service there would never have been a second order, let alone a fifth.

For my group one of the most important things they do is provide a great 100% VG liquid. We are the select few who have a real issue with reactions and allergies to PG. I can't touch it at all. It's hard to find places offering 100% VG, let alone good 100% VG. We thank you for doing this.

Congrats to Josh & Jess on your two year anniversary! And here's to many more!

Best wishes

Rick

Last edited:

PumaSpeed

Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
Many THANKS and CONGRATULATIONS to Josh & Jess on the 2nd Year Anniversary!!!

I came across The Vapor Room from reading here on the forums. I am new to vaping, only 3 weeks in lol, and so far TVR has to be one of my all time favorite places to get my juices from! They have Wonderful, tasteful, delicious flavors, and EXCELLENT service!! I really enjoy reading the handwritten notes on my order invoices, becasue it shows they take time to CARE about their customers!!!! I also like their stamp they just got!

I just placed my 3rd order with them today! I have been telling my other vaping friends about them, and letting them taste the juices to see the Top Grade Quality from them.

I think TVR is going to be one place I will be ordering from for a goooood long time!!! :) :) I recommend them to/for EVERYONE!!!

To Josh & Jess I hope your moving to your new building goes smooth, and your business continues to grow! Congratulations on all that you have done and provided for the past 2 years, and wish you many many many more wonderful years to come!!! Thank You!!

BamaGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
Happy 2nd Anniversary Josh & Jess.. I wish you many more to come!!

I read about TVR here on ECF forum and thought I'd try their e-liquid. They are my main place to order now. I'll try stuff from other places during sales or special offers, but it just always reminds me why I stick with TVR.

Y'all made it possible for me to give up analogs and really enjoy vaping.. I thank you for that! :D

I do apologize for placing such a huge order.. but SALE!! Woooo Hooo!! Luv u guys!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread