The Joyetech Eroll is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Anyone who tried the eroll mac with 50PG/50VG, can you please inform if it works correctly without leaking or spitbacks? thanks.
Hi - using 50/50 right now. I get a little e-liquid now and again, but it's usually fine. I've only used it for a day though. No leaking.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I couldn't find an official recommendation but some user in the reviews in one place said the recommended percentage is 4-5%, and in another review some user recommended 6%..
    Take 50ml out, so your left with 190ml. Chuck it in, give it a shake, few days to steep and see what happens.

Last edited:
    Reactions: orior

orior

Aug 2, 2016
    Just an fyi that Phil did a quick review of this, and sounds like he was disappointed. It's about 8 minutes into this video:

That's a real disappointment for me. He also complains about juice in the mouth, and in a new review here: he also gets juice.
    I'm sure both of them used a proper "modern" ratio juices.
    I'm beginning to think Joyetech really screwed this one up. It looks so good and it's so comfortable, but it fails in the most important part.
    When I heard they are bringing back the eroll it was like a dream come true, now it's just a shattered dream.. :(
    The saddest part is - I'm sure this one could be a real success, but with leaking issues people will not continue buying it or recommend it to people. Joyetech will conclude that cigalikes just don't work and ditch the eroll altogether for the wrong reasons.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I do find it rather humorous somebody saying "great stealth vape but if you're trying to quit cigarettes it won't do the job."

Obviously, he was not quitting smoking back in 2010, 2011 and 2012 when this would have been somewhat BETTER than what we had LOL

Of course, you had to really WANT to quit. Cuz it wasn't easy, and everything was utterly "fiddly".

I quit smoking on a non adjustable stick battery with a cartomizer stuck on top.

The Joyetech Ego Twist had not hit the shelves yet, or was just hitting the shelves. Variable voltage at that time was considered a major GAME CHANGER.

Last edited:

orior

Aug 2, 2016
    I'm so out of the loop these days, where do you get the flavor concentrates so all you gotta do is put in a few drops of ONE THING to get your flavor? I used to have all this stuff bookmarked. LOL
    It's easy for me it seems, cause I like some Hangsen flavor and they sell its flavor concentrate.
    new problem I've found now - the only sites who sell it in 1 unit, are in the US and the shipping costs 50$!!
    It seems like I'll have to buy it in 10 units of the same flavor costing something like 40+ $
    That's why I think I will buy some 70vg-30pg tobacco liquid in a local store to test if it's working without leaking before I order those too many concentrates.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2011
    So I've tried out my kit and I have a few comments/complaints/questions.

1.) When charging a battery in the PCC, the 4 PCC indicator lights remain ON while the eroll battery is charging (which also has a blue light that lights up when a battery is being charged). Can anyone tell me why on earth, the PCC 4 lights need to remain on, while a eroll battery is charging? I can understand the blue light (that's for the eroll battery itself) but why on earth does the PCC set of 4 white lights need to be on? This just seems like a battery waste to me for the PCC charger. But what I do know? I'm currently still charging my eroll battery in the device right now, so I can't tell you if all of the lights go out when the eroll battery is charged, or if only the blue led light goes out. I will update in a few... UPDATE: When the eroll battery is fully charged, both sets of lights on the PCC go out. I still don't know why the PCC lights need to be on when charging an eroll battery though. If anyone has ideas, please chime in!

2.) I wish the blue LED light at the end of the eroll battery lit up ENTIRELY (including the edges) like Blu batteries did. When I'm vaping, I want to see the light glow blue and you can't, unless your watching yourself in a mirror, or in a dark room, where you can see the light glow onto other surfaces as you drag on it. But actually looking at the end of the device while you draw on it, you won't see the light glow blue...this is a big disappointment to me. In vids I watched of this thing, it seemed that the vapor COULD see the light as well, when they dragged on it.

3.) Regarding leaking, I have 70VG in my carto, there is no leaking (so far)! I haven't tried 50/50 yet but I will on my next fill. I'm only using 3MG juice (no nic salts) and I can still feel a slight buzz when taking a drag on it. So don't think you need nic salts or some crazy high nic content to use this, you don't!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread