The Joyetech Eroll is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Well, what do you know?
I've just received the "full version" of the eroll mac (I ordered it anyway), and it seems joyetech have added an o-ring to the cartridge on the chimney itself! (The one on the left is the new one)
I haven't tried it yet, but maybe it solves leaking issues..

Attachments

• IMG_20190801_124736.jpg
    IMG_20190801_124736.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: dansus

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
@Deamo in his "review"...writes...

You will get liquid in your mouth. This is very annoying and it happens very often 1x each 5 puffs. This problem needs to be fixed because it makes the device unusable unluckily. I tried on all 3 cartridges. Im a bit disappointed, its the first device "cigalike" in the past years with this problem from a legend. Using 50/50 pg/vg.

Joyetech new eRoll MAC --- Lightness contains everything

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Well, I've got some news to anyone interested in the eroll mac.
I had a problem in the PCC of the advanced kit I ordered, so they sent me a new kit which arrived some 2 weeks ago.

Joyetech keep trying to improve the eroll mac. This time it does improve things a lot.
I'm not saying it's perfect now, but this time you'll get spitback and juice on the lips much less frequently. It's actually usable now and most of the times performs good and enjoyable. (and I vaped it with 70PG!)
Now you only need to find out which store sends the new cartridges.

Here is a picture:
The old cartridge on the left with 2 holes on the coil and the new cartridge on the right with 4 bigger holes on the right.

I'm glad to see Joyetech are working on making this cigalike perfect, it's almost there.

Attachments

• IMG_20191008_122854.jpg
    IMG_20191008_122854.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Well, I've got some news to anyone interested in the eroll mac.
I had a problem in the PCC of the advanced kit I ordered, so they sent me a new kit which arrived some 2 weeks ago.

Joyetech keep trying to improve the eroll mac. This time it does improve things a lot.
I'm not saying it's perfect now, but this time you'll get spitback and juice on the lips much less frequently. It's actually usable now and most of the times performs good and enjoyable. (and I vaped it with 70PG!)
Now you only need to find out which store sends the new cartridges.

Here is a picture:
The old cartridge on the left with 2 holes on the coil and the new cartridge on the right with 4 bigger holes on the right.

I'm glad to see Joyetech are working on making this cigalike perfect, it's almost there.

Owing to courier problems ( extortionate £35 Brokerage fees for collecting £5 VAT) I have rejected two sample Advanced kits Joyetech sent me. Another is now on the way via China Post. I may get it this year. :)

Meanwhile I bought a Simple kit 2 weeks ago, I have had no spitback. I have had flooding and gurgling twice in daily use when out and about, solved by removing the pod/tank/top thing & holding it in a tissue then blowing gently into the mouthpiece.

The coil seems to last an age, I've had one pod thing with Wick Liquor Deja Voodoo in it for 2 weeks daily use, not gunked up yet and a reasonable flavour. That liquid was something of a drop in coil killer for me before I opted to use a squonk for my daily..

The pods are now available direct from Joyetech UK, TECC or on Fleabay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread