• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thank you for the reply. I ordered on the Nov. 27. I just wanted to know how far off delivery should be. I hate to bug Carlos he is such a nice man. :)

He is a very very nice guy. I tried not to bug him alot too, and he told me he was working thru Christmas to get the orders out...so Id say yours is in the works and possibly on its way soon.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
lol

wuss. :D

LOL ya Goose...Just wait till you get one..you'll see what i mean. At first I was hacking trying to vape 18 to 24 mg of eliquid...it's such a smooth vape with no harshness at all, but it def has a great throat hit.

Wuss..hahaha..I dearly adore you Thy..even when you're rotten :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
LOL ya Goose...Just wait till you get one..you'll see what i mean. At first I was hacking trying to vape 18 to 24 mg of eliquid...it's such a smooth vape with no harshness at all, but it def has a great throat hit.

Wuss..hahaha..I dearly adore you Thy..even when you're rotten :D

ex_houndstooth_pen3.jpg

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
awwwwwwwwww...my doggies.....you will have to take a look at my album to see my adorable pup's. They are rotten too

lol shockingly, with all the foolish stuff on the internet, I couldn't find a pic of a real one grinning on short notice lol

but what are the chances of finding that one with the two pics , fitting for the moment, drawn together? :D

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
lol shockingly, with all the foolish stuff on the internet, I couldn't find a pic of a real one grinning on short notice lol

but what are the chances of finding that one with the two pics , fitting for the moment, drawn together? :D

Great attempt tho ! Cute pics...I love my doggies. There is no doubt about that.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Merry Christmas everyone!! Clumsy you just pushed me over, I'm gonna have to order one now.

You definately won't be sorry dwolfe....i promise ! He will be taking new orders after the 1st. If you don't see it posted here pm me after the new year..and I'll let you know how to contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread